What Demon should I work with?

I’m generally looking for a kind/patient and fast-working entity to help me through hard times. I want to turn my life around and mostly struggle at school and my love life.

Also, is there any entity specialized in time travel? I know most of you think physical time travel is a fantasy at best but what I would look for is rather time travel when I’m sleeping. Honestly, any entity specialized in dreams would be fine too.

Thanks in advance.

To add, Paimon feels familiar and well, strong enough (and yes there is no such difference among demons, I know). But every time I call him, and by that I mean writing a petition and then flushing the paper down to the toilet I can’t achieve the desired result. He feels familiar and warm yet I feel there is a glass wall between us. His energy is muffled if you know what I mean.

Welcome back to the forum @TheBlade. Please answer the questions I asked you back in 2021 in order to properly complete your required introduction.

1 Like

I wouldn’t flush it down the toilet, you’re symbolically associating your petition with unwanted, disgusting waste and discarding it, probably not a great way to get it to manifest. Burn it instead with the intention that it’s being transmuted into spirit.

Paimon seems fine. Try Ahk’laht’esh for time. Ahk'laht'esh - master of time

1 Like

Agreed. There’s a conflict between the energy of something desired and the energy of disposing it like waste.

It’s a great tactic for things you do want to get rid of though, especially shitty people in your life that you want to flush away :joy:

2 Likes

Hey, couldn’t find that (I’m a total grandma when I use the mobile version of this site), can you post the link for that?

Is there any other method other than burning - something more dorm and apartment-friendly? I mean, I thought about eating the petition… We’ve all been there, right? Right?)

Ι first had started with King paimon 5 years ago he is very patient and good teacher for the start. But i love the energy that Dantalion gives to me… he feels very warm compassionate and wise too.
So you can start with those 2 and see whose energy fits you better…

1 Like

Which is the fasting working demon/entity?

Just go to your own profile and click on your introductory post. My post is directly underneath it.

1 Like