What demon should I call on to sell?

I was wondering if anyone knows who I should summon to assist in the sales of one of my scripts. It’s out there being read by people but no one has bought it yet. It’s been a while now and I’m quickly running out of money. I’m not looking for a money spell I’m just trying to hasten the sale of my script. I don’t know who is reading it at any given time so I can’t influence the reader and I’m not the one shopping it around so at this point it’s out of my hands. I’m playing the waiting game and not having fun with it. Any advice? I guess I’m asking for something specific and don’t know the details of what’s happening out there.

I’ll be honest, I don’t know shit about demons. I hate everyone, and I don’t care what species. Like Goku, if I can’t do it myself, there’s no fucking point to it.

As for magical intent, you want to induce a fixation. In all the magical lore, the badass magicians are able to induce a fixation of their choosing. To the point where they can’t get your script out of their heads.

If you know a demon that embodies that intent, then use it. If not, make something up.

1 Like

Thanks Cusp thats a great idea. Cheers!

I’m not using any demons for success with sales. I created my own money attraction spell and a customer attraction spell and have been using those when I need them. My online sales skyrocketed, I went from selling whatever I was lucky enough to sell to get by, to actually selling the amount of products I desired to sell and I keep meditating on those spells and my success every few months as a refresher and have watched my sales continually grow higher in numbers, every month I get more sales than I did the previous month.

Demons are good for making quick small sums of cash when needed, possibly up to $600 or so if your rent is late, but if you want continual steady profit every month there is no demon for that as far as I’m aware, and the best thing to do is create your own spell to attract more customers. In your case, it would be to attract more potential buyers of your scripts, so focus on making your scripts seem more appealing to those who read them and attracting more people to your blog or website, wherever your scripts are posted.

1 Like

I’ve moved this to the Making Money section because there are a lot of threads and posts in here where people have posted success stories, which might be helpful, and also it won’t get buried as quickly as in General.

Amaymon and Clauneck are the spirits I know (from first-hand experience) will help people with their businesses, especially if there’s something of interest to them in the work, such as your screenplay that implies magick is real.

Have a skim through this section as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d suggest Mammon if you want someone specific to ‘getting rich’. Also Lucifer is the way to go for, well, anything really.

However… it doesn’t matter as much whom you call on for support as long as you are willing to do your part of the work. From personal experience - the success won’t last and might actually ‘upset’ the entity if you ask for support and then vegetate on the couch. But that’s just my personal experience, if someone has found a way to do that - excellent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d suggest Mammon if you want someone specific to ‘getting rich’. Also Lucifer is the way to go for, well, anything really.

However… it doesn’t matter as much whom you call on for support as long as you are willing to do your part of the work. From personal experience - the success won’t last and might actually ‘upset’ the entity if you ask for support and then vegetate on the couch. But that’s just my personal experience, if someone has found a way to do that - excellent. :)[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with doing work. However it is all about in HOW ONE RECEIVES. There is a natural logical sequence to that. When you decide how you want to Receive… This changes things where you Reframe the Concept of what work actually is… All in all , this can be useful as it opens up doors you didnt know existed which brings fresh and new inspirational ideas if you open the right door. Remember work… And hence Magick first and Foremost is concieved in the Spirit of Mind. Thus, being a big thinker in itself can be a big job. Thinking is the first conception of Strategick Magick. If you do it right, you can get rid of allot of heavy lifting, whereas your magick goes more into the realm of “Program Designing,” to organize things, while then energizing it later for numerous forces to do the heavy lifting (magickal operations) for you.

1 Like

By the way, when I said make your scripts more appealing I meant by doing some type of spell so people who like them, like them enough to want to buy them, so don’t misinterpret that as me saying they are not good. Because I have never read your scripts, but you get the idea.

1 Like

Did you choose one to summon yet?

1 Like

I can share what had worked for me and my husband. We want extra money to come through his business to pay off the mortgage faster. So, what works for us is: always have a honeyjar with moneycandle on it (green candle with your name, the sum of money you want, maybe sigil of Jupiter), burning incenses like Cinnamon, Cloves or Llama Dinero and Money drawing oil. It works damn good. My husband is getting new customers and money is pouring in. What I’ve learned is that there is no one spell or one trick that you do only once. You have to do this all the time. My candles are burning through the day, I’m rubbing all the windows and doors with Money drawing oil and Crown od succes oil, always burning incense. I make sure my windows are clean (they don’t say " window of opportunity" for nothing) and I also put some cinnamon powder along the windows. Also, make sure your floors are washed and clean, buy some fat Buddha’s or Moneyfrogs statues (-Feng shui). I have those coins made of chocolate all over the fucking house (sympathetic magick). I took a massive approach. It works!

1 Like

I would also recommend one of the Jupiter’s sigils for all kinds of specific situations from Jason Miller’s book " Financial Sorcery ". In it you can find a sigil specifically for entrepreneurial work, or another one for online marketing (I don’t know if you are selling ebooks). I hope this helps.

1 Like

I know people don’t give Bune much praise but he brought me vast amounts of currency. Six figures over the course of two years probably totaling 175,000 u.s. Dollars. Now mind u this was no lottery winning ticket or something lol but a business venture in which I had great interest and truly had a passion for and loved the work. Give him a call and see what he says he can do for u. Also I did this working when I was young in magic and didn’t even evoke him just a charged sigil fed with blood. He could of done much more for me in a full materialization via action of evocation. Don’t discredit this demon he’s powerful and delivers the beginning of the success within a month. Just detach detach detach. As hard as that sounds its the main thing that must be done for the working to come to fruition.

4 Likes

@Asmoday - You’re absolutely right! Bune is great for money workings and is often overlooked as everyone usually only associates him with Necromancy.

1 Like

Bune and claunec. Will work wonders for what ur trying to achieve.

With claunec being a little better. Evoke both of them at the same time and have them work in unison and it will be much more powerful than one or the other.

Hopes this helps,
They worked wonders for me.

3 Likes

I second that motion! I did a ritual that Incorporated Bune a few years ago and since then, my income at my job has only increased Within the last 3 years! Some of the opportunity’s weren’t exactly how I imagined They would unfold but none the less, Bune totally pulled through and continues to do so!

2 Likes