What demon for self confidence?

Hi all,

I have a issue with self confidence and me feeling unattractive.
You know how some people have some much confidence and that makes them more attractive? Well that’s what I am looking for!

Any demons I can work with to help this gal feel like a beautiful Goddess?

Thanks in advance,

G

Azazel taught women how to make and use make-up , jewelry, and other things.

Remember, he is the one that sees your Godlike (or in your sense Goddesslike) potential.

But honestly just calling a demon always boosts my self esteem. I clean up after rituals and think “Damn, did I really just do THAT…I am the FUCKING MAN!”

2 Likes

Screw demons, try vampyrism.

When I first used the energy I stole right out of an unsuspecting victim’s soul, I marveled at it, and then CRUSHED the energy, feeling it run up my arm and into my mind.

When I made a member of my family bleed from a feeding two rooms away, I will admit that I was satisfied. Excited, even.

Being able to tear into anyone and know that you have shredded them, made them weak and prone and powerless… When you call death essence from the netherworld, feeling it’s chill and blackness enter you, ready to be used to devour souls-

THAT is confidence. Stride forth like a predator, for you are a mage- the apex of them all. Know that you could crush their souls and their minds with a simple infernal order.

That has given me confidence.

2 Likes

Venus

Not a demon, but it will help.

Zagan, he can make you witty(confident) and alcemically change you into what you what to be.

3 Likes

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:3, topic:2508”]Screw demons, try vampyrism.

When I first used the energy I stole right out of an unsuspecting victim’s soul, I marveled at it, and then CRUSHED the energy, feeling it run up my arm and into my mind.

When I made a member of my family bleed from a feeding two rooms away, I will admit that I was satisfied. Excited, even.

Being able to tear into anyone and know that you have shredded them, made them weak and prone and powerless… When you call death essence from the netherworld, feeling it’s chill and blackness enter you, ready to be used to devour souls-

THAT is confidence. Stride forth like a predator, for you are a mage- the apex of them all. Know that you could crush their souls and their minds with a simple infernal order.

That has given me confidence.[/quote]

You gave me something to think about!

G

1 Like

We are the rarest breed of human, friend- the sorcerers. Any of these mud souls around you can be crushed with a ritual, or they can, if you are proficient enough, just drop from your feedings.

Don’t use a demon, become one. That is my advice.

-Sev

1 Like

Sevarn,

Would you mind to elaborate about your vampirism technique and how you use lifeforce to hurt a prey ?

Well, lifeforce to hurt them was a complete accident. I still have no goddamn clue how that happened but I want to know.

My crushing of energy refers to the Vampiric Claw technique floating around in that section. Basically, form a claw over your dominant hand (preferably a dragon’s claw), and swing your hand like you’re punching them, but leave your first open. If you’re sensitive enough you should feel your hand tingling, but by law of certainty know that you’ve stolen a large chunk of their energy (visualizing their astral body having a gaping hole helps).

Then, crush it by making a fist.

I’ve upgraded my astral body to send the energy from my palms directly to my third eye for immediate use. You should do the same.

Go to Neeros’ Vampire Techniques post for some real powerful stuff. I use the black hole method when I want to truly harm, not just feed. Speaking of that method though, the amount of energy it gives you is just plain stupid.

You could use the [URL=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html]“Death of the old self” ritual[/URL].

Belial. He will either make you stronger or break you entirely. A harsh teacher, but his lessons are invaluable.

2 Likes

[quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2508”]Hi all,

I have a issue with self confidence and me feeling unattractive. You know how some people have some much confidence and that makes them more attractive? Well that’s what I am looking for!

Any demons I can work with to help this gal feel like a beautiful Goddess?[/quote]

ipos/ayperos.

If I could add my two cents…

You don’t need entities to build self confidence.I came to this revelation just recently.
Build your confidence by taking baby steps in majick.
A candle spell here…a sigil working there.All based on small goals.
Once you see these manifesting (As I have this past week) you’ll begin to gain confidence in your own power.
And the cool thing is that it doesn’t take long as long as you perform the spells correctly.

Start off small THEN jump into the heavy shit.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Elvis. The man is dead, but what remains is still a powerful Egregore.
Invoke the king! What better display of confidence could you ask for?

[quote=“The Cusp, post:14, topic:2508”]Elvis. The man is dead, but what remains is still a powerful Egregore.
Invoke the king! What better display of confidence could you ask for?[/quote]

If you want wisdom, screw Elvis and bring about Aristotle. The man was a creature from a further time, and bringing such sagely wisdom can also bring confidence.

yes, I would also recommend Belial. He is model of true self-confidence for me.

2 Likes

King Solomon

Belial. You dont need to always call upon him as a Teacher. Just ask to be filled with his essence to bring out your own natural confidence. Ask him to bring out the essence of your natural confidence. I do it all the time.

3 Likes