What demon do I summon?

I’m ready to summon a demon but I don’t know which one? My Task is related to pride/envy and all I can find online is Lucifer and I’m sure as hell not ready for that. I’ve been practicing magic for a while but this is my first time working directly with a demon, any recommendations for a complete newbie?

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself:

handIntro

Lucifer he is awesome man don’t be scared and he is most related to what you said… I’m pree new to this stuff and have asked Lucifer to possess me, his been preety kind to me about that, but Lucifer is all about making you the best person you can be… In a sorta tough love parenting way

2 Likes

Belial is a good option for your task related to pride and envy as well.

I highly recommend doing as follows. Work with Orobas EVERY SINGLE DAY for eight days straight. Give him offerings treat him with respect. Ask for his protection. Then evoke Mammon. Mammon is a lord of the Earth and material things.

5 Likes

I’d invoke a demon who will show you how to properly banish, just in case something occurs whilst you’re ‘summoning’. And when I say ‘something occurs’ I mean things both unrequested and unforeseen. I know these are out there and that accidents happen.

Al.

2 Likes

Pentagram Rituals

“Those who regard this ritual as a mere device to invoke and banish spirits, are unworthy to possess it.”
Aleister Crowley (Footnote to Palace of the World)

With the possible exception of wine, cigars and coffee, more shit has been written and believed concerning Banishing/Evoking Rituals than almost anything else.

Banishing, then Evoking

The purpose of any Banishing ritual is two-fold: primarily, to isolate the Magician from mundane consciousness and to clear and re-enforce the atmosphere chosen for Magickal work. Both purposes are inter-related and indivisible. Properly performed, banishing allows the Magician to more rapidly gain Magickal concentration (a la Pavlov’s dog) and to better resist unforeseen and unpleasant consequences which usually blind-side manifest in pedestrian consciousness, but have their genesis in the rarefied atmosphere of Magickal working. A banishing or evoking ritual – like all Magick – works both on your individual world and on the mundane, external world.

Many practitioners recommend a Magickal weapon to assist in banishing and evoking. Your Wand, your Dagger (Sword or Knife) or your Magickal ring can work just fine. The first and second finger of your left hand held like a gun can work just as well.

A common problem is that practitioners rarely spend the time required to even rudimentarily use the Pentagram ritual, let alone develop it. To properly use the invoking or banishing pentagrams takes more time than may first be apparent. One method of assisting in proper tracing is to keep your eyes on your left hand as its fingers (or the weapon it manoeuvres) traces the pentagrams. You should strive to see the pentagrams as and after these have been traced – eventually you will.

Perhaps the best method of developing your banishing/invoking ritual is to imaging you are doing it in front of a large crowd of people. You need to impress them as much as yourself and the more you practice the more you will learn.

Al.

2 Likes

True Story. Happened about eleven or twelve years ago. There was a young, married man with two young kids who got into lhp Magick. Now this guy didn’t have the time to waste, so he just dived right in. Now as it turns out he was contacted by a spirit who over time was able to speak inside this young bloke’s head. A voice. And this spirit gave very good information both before and after it was invited into this guy’s life, but slowly with the steps already taken the information became maliciously wrong until he had lost his wife and family, accommodation and then employment. At that point the spirit started laughing and explaining the maliciousness in its whole design. The bloke told me that this spirit was like a spider hiding in a hole of hatred and waiting. Told me – years later - he had to make a conscious effort to block the voice, which still arose occasionally.

That’s a more recent fuck up I’ve witnessed.

Al.

2 Likes