What demon can help me make big sales?

I resell high fashion/used designer clothes on a website where individuals can make their own profile and sell their clothes. Anyway my profile has been stagnant for the past few months. I get tons of likes, I even got one of my items staff picked. But even through all of this, no sales.

Which demon/entity could help me with this? I was thinking Lucifuge Rofocale. Lmk

1 Like

Edited post to remove link. Advertising is against the forum rules.

Have you tried using the search function? There are several threads about spirits that can help with sales.

2 Likes

Lots of entities can do that as a matter of fact. My introductory to magik was in part that exact reason

The entity I was referred to was Duke Dantalion. Me personally was more involved with in-person sales, so he was the perfect fit by making people more at ease around me and made them more receptive to my recommendations

There are plenty of entities who are experts at manipulating people’s perception and mind to make certain decisions that are aligned with the operators’s desires <=> Check the search function for such entities

Based of what I have read, Satan is excellent at manipulation and can bring your products to great exposure

Also, consider some spirits who can bring to you exactly the people who have needs for your products and can afford them too - would make it easier to get the desired outcome

Either seek entities who can go find and bring to you exactly the people who need your products and can afford them
Or
Seek entities who can manipulate anyone to want your products enough to spend money on them, irrespective of their need or actual uses for them

Maybe a combination of the two

3 Likes