What Can We Do To Have People In Our Lives After They Die?

I really love my parents and I don’t want to feel what it’s like to experience their loss and what it is to not have someone like that care for you.

So, I wanted to ask a simple question. Let’s say that you die/shed the flesh and move to higher realms.

Would your parents still exist in a form where you can visit them again? Will they still be themselves?

2 Likes

Not unless they were spiritually advanced enough to ascend. Most people are put back into the cycle of reincarnation upon death.

1 Like

If you try to hang on to them and don’t emotionally let them go, it’s possible that you interfere with their ability to move on, and they will become ghosts stuck here.

That’s very bad for them, they will want to stay and take care of you, but they can’t really du abutting. You won’t be able to communicate with them unless you develop psychopomp skills.

Some cultures such as the japanese will build shrines to their memory. But this is to honor not a confine of the sprits.

2 Likes

Interesting. I would like to avoid reincarnation and have absolute power over my own afterlife.

Or at least make sure that I keep all my memories forever even if I do reincarnate.

Are there meditations or basic spiritual exercises designed specifically for that?

Yes, there several spiritual techniques that have the purpose of breaking the cycle of reincarnation.

1 Like

Maybe Mulberrys thread on this could be of interest for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome.

@A_Pariah Thanks.