What can lucifer help me with ?!

what can lucifer help me with ?! It can help in all areas such as, love, health ?! I did an evocation once, but I did not succeed. Any suggestion? Something that answers faster?!

2 Likes

Before anything, please introduce yourself here:

It’s one of our few rules.

2 Likes

Lucifer can help you with anything, he’s an all around spirit. I suggest you to ask him if he can do a specific task for you. If you find something that he can’t do, he may ask another spirit to do it, or he may tell you which spirit can help you.

If it didn’t succeed, perhaps you need to improve your astral senses first. Feel free to search the forum for that, since there are real many posts about it. Also, please do the same for summoning rituals. The forum already has much info, for those who search.

Also, Lucifer does answer really fast, for those who have the astral senses to hear him or feel him there. In order to interact with any spirit, or even to make a spell or ritual stronger, you really need to have good astral senses. So, you should work on that!
You really need to have patience for those things! Feel free to ask any further questions!

5 Likes

thank you, that’s what I needed to hear, I’ll try to be more patient. In fact, I tried with marbas and sallos, I did not get any results, with lucifer not either, but I know that something is missing … actually when I did the first with marbas I happened to see some strange things, after that, I never saw Nothing, I did not get any results, but thanks :slight_smile:️:wink:

2 Likes

I see, then it’s certainly your astral senses. The best method for improving them, is meditation.

1 Like

I’ll try, thank you :black_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Honestly Lucifer is one of the fastest responding beings I’ve ever worked with. He can theoretically help with ANYTHING and if he can’t then he for sure knows someone who can. It could be that you just don’t know what signs you’re looking/listening for and that happens. 98% of the time he swings his attention your way if he hears his name with any form of intent behind it

5 Likes

Im black and have never done an evocation until just a few minutes ago.This was not your traditional evocation. I ACCIDENTLY SUMMONED HIM. I SANG THE SONG," LUCIFER! SON OF THE MORNING! IM GONNA PUT ON AN IRON SKIRT AND CHASE YOU THROUGHOUT THE EARTH!" Immediately my 3rd eye opened and he told me, " cities will fall at your word when you serve me" he showed me a blanket that when it was placed on an object melted it away. LUCIFER IS THE PERFECTOR HE CAN TAKE ALL OF YOUR FLAWS AND MAKE YOU PERFECT THROUGH YOUR OWN WILL. YOUR IDEAS CAN BECOME 10X GREATER WITH HIS LIGHT ON IT. I tried to get up and shake myself and he said , " Dont move , im perfecting your will" after that i noticed these intense orgasms on my feet and legs ( he showed me a wheel with feet on it spinning as if to say , your will is spinning") . When i came to myself i tried to move and my hands where shaking and i could feel how weak my soul actually was. It feels like i cant even control my body im feeling like i am training with leg weights on.

1 Like

Welcome @Enlighten1soldier. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

When someone is drawn to do magick it’s because he/she wants results. I myself my astral senses are not opened up, but I am getting remarkable results. Instead of wasting months and months developing astral senses, just get a copy of demons of magick Gordon winterfield or archangels of magick Damon brand

you don’t need to do anything special to open your astral senses, has its something that happens naturally, the more magick you do it’s more likely to develop your astral senses

Try petition for results in demons of magick Gordon winterfield you will even sense spirits

2 Likes

hello i am new to this but i have been reading and i been wondering if it actually works? the summoning i mean

Welcome @darksky It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, what areas of magick you are interested in, etc:

intro3