What can I do? I have a vindictive narcissistic abusive manipulative Ex Husband

Thanks

It is if you know where they live :slight_smile:

What do you mean by that?

Start to document everything he says and does and have your daughters to the same. If they can tape him threatening them even better. It’s a very tough spot to be in and I’m going through something similar. Don’t stoop to their level though, will only make it worse.

I’m sure you are a great mother and person, don’t let some ass drag you down

1 Like

Mundane wise, get a social worker. Go to an agency that helps with abuse, stalking, that sort of thing. If it’s bad enough, go to court and get a restraining order.

Magick wise, curse the son of a bitch. Piss on a picture of him. Invoke Andras or another particularly nasty demon. Make him wish he never fucked with you.

3 Likes

Be your own private investigator and destroy him with all evidence you can find.It will take your time and your patience,but thats a clear winnable case.

1 Like

thank the lady

also you can try using 72 angels and demons by henry archer. :thinking::thinking: you will find a lot of interesting ways to teach your ex husband a lesson if you dont have time because of your kids. No one deserves to be treated like how you were treated i hope your ex husband learns to respect you. :smirk:

2 Likes

Thanks

I’ve never Invoked anything really before any suggestions or how to do it?

Thank you very much!

1 Like

No problem. :grinning:

@Truth_88 haha tes good one. I have 3 on the go. One is adapted to add pain and suffering and most importantly silence by adding stagnant pond water quite smelly.
In my experience these can be adapted to freeze an attitude or detrimental habits.

If you’re a newbie to summoning demons, there are lots of threads on here for that. But I’ve been doing it for a while and I will just write a brief note with the demon’s symbol and ask them for what I want, then leave an offering.

The curse, I would put the guy’s name and/or picture in a bowl and layer on the nasty ingredients. Asafoetida powder (it smells awful so if you include it in your bowl, leave it outside), chili powder, vinegar, spit. If you have some stones handy, amethyst used in a curse causes paranoia, and blue lace agate causes people to confess to wrongdoing.

Wish you luck, Hail Satan

2 Likes

Lawyer up.

If you wanna sever his ties, take a jar, a picture of him, the target of his avoidance, red string, scissors, and broken glass.

You can add quartz to empower this, or sigils of any entities whos energy you can use for this.

First tie the picture together with something symbolic of his target of avoidance, if you wanna banish him from town, a picture of the town or an object symbolic of it.

So tie those 2 together with the red string, this represents the connection you wish to sever.

Place this in the jar, “this connection ive witnessed”
Now while the picture is in the jar with your crystals and sigils or what have you, use the scissors to cut the string***do not take the scissors out of the jar after cutting the string. Leave them in the jar with the scissors***
“This connection i sever”
Now place the glass “this attachment i shatter”

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

Ive used this thrice. The first 2 worked, the last backlashed.
When it backlashed i was attempting to banish someone from a town.

To avoid this i reccomend using your daughters picture as a target of avoidance. Tho this could hurt their relationship with their father if it manifests as such.

I suggest doing this from full moon to new moon. The closer the jar, to his home the better.

Be safe, be sure to ask for your guides to oversee rhis work and such.

Wish you the best of luck

3 Likes

I know this is old, I’m sorry.

But thats all whats needed? what kind of banishment should be performed before/after it?

The person you are replying to hasn’t posted in two years so it is unlikely they will respond to your question. When posting to an old thread, it is always a good idea to click on the profile of the person to see when they were last here.

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry. I’m new here

Welcome @Silentwaters It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3