What can Astaroth help with?

Can Astaroth help with making friends or getting specific people to become friends with you? I’ve heard astaroth can get you friends of powerful people but what else can astaroth do? I’ve heard things like astaroth gives wisdom and knowledge. What do you guys know about this demon?

7 Likes

From what I have read Astaroth helps with answers to the past present and future,she discovers all secrets is an excellent teacher of liberal science she causes one to have prophetic dreams and/or visions about the future.she also gives insight to the unknown she counlsels humans who are close to Satan and actively working for him.She obtains friendship of those in power and represents luxury and ease.

14 Likes

When I was working with her, she brought into my life many spiritually powerful mentors.

12 Likes

Astaroth is great for removing negative influences in your life.

16 Likes

Can she/he help with making friends?

4 Likes

These are the following demons that are good for making friends. Astaroth Amon Barbatos Botis Gusion Ipos and Volac.

12 Likes

I’m so happy to see so many enjoying the benefits Astaroth can bring. She comes to all of us in different forms because she knows what we need to see before we know. I see her as a mother, healer, warrior, psychic mentor and even helps through the tough time with mental well-being. She’s pretty awesome!

4 Likes