What are these flying light orbs?

You’re correct on all of those. Including whatever helps you give off High intense emotions, anger ( if you’ve ever had weird things happen around you when you were angry or felt whatever intense emotions you did) , lust ( where sex magic comes in) , fear

The ways you mentioned are the key ways I know to actively manipulate this energy. Energy working martial arts exercises help too, the true techniques employed in these that emphasize the energy around you. They combine with meditation to help you manipulate this energy.

Some places that are often referred to as haunted have this energy stored in there as it’s collected over time from the intense emotions and fear of the people that have interacted with them.

That’s why you hear spiritually attuned people say that the air around that area feels heavy and they have trouble breathing. Etheric energy is very dense and can be overbearing if it keeps being collected into a place .

It makes it easy for spirits to easy manifest themselves through that etheric ectoplasm.

2 Likes

Emotions may be problematic; I’m kinda stoic, you see. My emotions aren’t even that intense anymore. So I have to rely on other methods.

Ah, interesting. This I need to keep in mind when I’m trying to manifest spirits in our reality.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Don’t let them limit you! Use it to your advantage, there are ways to circumvent the need for emotions

2 Likes

Of course; that’s why I’m a fan of vocal vibrations. They can raise energy quite significantly.

2 Likes

Great thing I can read deleted posts. I believe it is Keratkian necromancy.

How? Moderator Powers?

1 Like

You press the pencil icon

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 LOL. Okay. Just learned a new thing today.

2 Likes

Fuck, you ruined my potential troll. :frowning:

I’ll get you next time, @TheStorm

2 Likes

Hahaha sorry

2 Likes

@Baal I flagged the post because I wanted to get @Lady_Eva to teach me how too. LOL. Thinking back I should probably just have PM’d.

3 Likes

Haha, well I would have said it sooner or later. I’d probably pretend that I have mod-like powers first, until Lady_Eva decides to spoil the fun I suppose.

But, anyway, what are your thoughts on these light orbs? Ever encountered them before? There is a ton of recorded evidence, many of which is accidental which suggests to me that it’s not fake after all. And I have seen something akin to that before.

2 Likes

@Baal No. I have not actually. I can verify some of the Cabal’s crazier claims from experience. It’s strange actually that this one which is relatively normal I cannot. I’ve seen the craziest things happen with Cabal magicks and I haven’t photographed a single orb. LOL.

2 Likes

I think this is related to evocation (and other things but evocation is what’s of relevance to us). If I’m not mistaken, you do invocation primarily instead of evocation, yes? I think if you were to start evoking often, and channeling a lot of energy into your room / ritual chamber, you would start seeing orbs eventually.

1 Like

Encountered them personally? No. But I’ve seen photos taken by someone I know. I think its just entities being able to grab enough energy to have a “physical body”. Its like poltergeist shit (which I’ve had plenty of)

Pretty sure I am just regurgitating what @Aluriel said. I’m just unsure of the type of energy the entities use.

2 Likes

@Baal Yeah. I mainly invoke.

1 Like

Try evocation, focus on materializing the spirit outwards, raise the energy. It should work.

@KingOfHearts616, it’s really interesting imo.

here are some cool photos, hopefully they are not fake. Yo ucan even see one that’s like a skull-face just scroll down

2 Likes

@Baal I’ve SEEN orbs in an evocation style. I’ve never photographed them, and I haven’t seen them in the physical if you get what I mean. Not verifiably.

1 Like

Ah, my bad.

From the article:

"Spirit Orbs and other light anomalies are just a reaction caused by the expenditure of energy when a spirit manifests. They are part of a physical reaction created as the manifestation occurs… think exhaust fumes. A vehicle produces exhaust as a byproduct of combustion. Orbs are just a tangible sign that a spirit is present.

Physicists tell us that action produces a reaction – hence when a spirit expends the energy required to manifest in our presence, the spirit lights we know as orbs are produced along with other phenomena.

It takes a tremendous amount of energy for a spirit to physically materialise here in our environment. Hence the orbs, mists, even localised cold or hot spots we’ve record on laser thermometers on investigations, sudden breezes, noises or lights that can be experienced. All effects from the same cause."

I didnt even use that to get my poltergeist shit .-. Literally just vibrations

1 Like