What are these flying light orbs?

@Baal No. I have not actually. I can verify some of the Cabal’s crazier claims from experience. It’s strange actually that this one which is relatively normal I cannot. I’ve seen the craziest things happen with Cabal magicks and I haven’t photographed a single orb. LOL.

2 Likes

I think this is related to evocation (and other things but evocation is what’s of relevance to us). If I’m not mistaken, you do invocation primarily instead of evocation, yes? I think if you were to start evoking often, and channeling a lot of energy into your room / ritual chamber, you would start seeing orbs eventually.

1 Like

Encountered them personally? No. But I’ve seen photos taken by someone I know. I think its just entities being able to grab enough energy to have a “physical body”. Its like poltergeist shit (which I’ve had plenty of)

Pretty sure I am just regurgitating what @Aluriel said. I’m just unsure of the type of energy the entities use.

2 Likes

@Baal Yeah. I mainly invoke.

1 Like

Try evocation, focus on materializing the spirit outwards, raise the energy. It should work.

@KingOfHearts616, it’s really interesting imo.

here are some cool photos, hopefully they are not fake. Yo ucan even see one that’s like a skull-face just scroll down

2 Likes

@Baal I’ve SEEN orbs in an evocation style. I’ve never photographed them, and I haven’t seen them in the physical if you get what I mean. Not verifiably.

1 Like

Ah, my bad.

From the article:

"Spirit Orbs and other light anomalies are just a reaction caused by the expenditure of energy when a spirit manifests. They are part of a physical reaction created as the manifestation occurs… think exhaust fumes. A vehicle produces exhaust as a byproduct of combustion. Orbs are just a tangible sign that a spirit is present.

Physicists tell us that action produces a reaction – hence when a spirit expends the energy required to manifest in our presence, the spirit lights we know as orbs are produced along with other phenomena.

It takes a tremendous amount of energy for a spirit to physically materialise here in our environment. Hence the orbs, mists, even localised cold or hot spots we’ve record on laser thermometers on investigations, sudden breezes, noises or lights that can be experienced. All effects from the same cause."

I didnt even use that to get my poltergeist shit .-. Literally just vibrations

1 Like

What kind of poltergeist activity do you get? You use vocal vibrations, yeah?

1 Like

and I just realized that my first post was misleading. I meant to say I’d never seen a full physical materialization of an orb.

1 Like

Hearing things being thrown in my home. As well as I have had boxes thrown at me at work a few times over the past couple weeks

1 Like

Haha, that’s hilarious. Do you use vocal vibrations? Or do you use speakers & other sound?

1 Like

Vocal vibrations

1 Like

i’m not exactly sure what they are either but i’ve seen them before too;
back when i was 15 or 16 i was at my friend’s house and she told me that an old lady had hung herself somewhere in the basement years before her family had moved in. so, we’re hanging out in the basement and there’s this wine cellar down there as well with an incredibly heavy door, this door was so heavy that you had to use full upper body strength just to open and close it, so we’re hanging out and we’re the only two in the basement (as well as the whole house) and we decide to go outside for a smoke break. when we came back downstairs though the door was wide open, and i could sense… something, in the wine cellar, but my friend was really scared and wouldn’t let me look haha. so instead we shut the door again and pulled out our phones and shot some videos with the flash on to see if we could see anything weird, and we saw some of those orbs too!
who knows, maybe the old lady was trying to say hi to us or something? :thinking:

I seem to see orbs when in ritual quite a lot about once every two or three months the first time i saw them they hung around for about a week in my ritual area since then the pattern is the same about three or four inches above one of the candles a coloured orb arrives and at that point the first thing i do is clean my glasses to make sure it’s not a reflection from them and when that is confirmed i usually start a conversation with it and ask if it is on business or pleasure and then ask it if it has any friends around that want to come as well usually about 20 to 40 orbs turn up and just move gently around, the most interesting thing is that all the candles are burning in front of me if i put my hand between the candles and the orbs so that they are in shadow the orb is still glowing and i can still see it glowing and the light from it. it leaves a light shining on my hand like a small low powered spot light ,very weird and wonderful but have never worked out what their true purpose is
are they guardian spirits or spirits checking on our ascent
I would like to be able to communicate with them further but don’t know how so if anyone has any ideas???
because when they are around it always feels more magickal

1 Like

The light orbs themselves as you see them are points of etheric energy that has developed enough of a presence to be observed in the physical world.

Mediums and psychics call this ectoplasm and it’s a very real form of energy. Most of the time yes they are often spirits

2 Likes

Thank you @Aluriel at least i’m not going mad or worse Deluding myself :+1:

I also want to know what these orbs are. I’m not talking about the orbs captured on videos or photography but opaque energy orbs or balls of light. Some say they are ETs but I wonder if they could be something else. I’ve seen several when I woke up and they appeared real AF and under intelligent control.