What are the signs of a curse?

What are signs of a curse? For example, a friend of mine has a nagging feeling in his back. He says it doesn’t hurt but it’s annoying. Is that some type of a curse or is that a neg?

3 Likes

There’s also a pretty comprehensive list in Protection Reversal Magick by Jason Miller, and a briefer one in a Practical Psychic Defense Handbook, by Robert Bruce. I’ve seen them in other books as well, these are just the two I can think of, offhand.

5 Likes

Thanks, sister you are the best

2 Likes

In the thread, you linked I did not specifically read what my friend is experiencing though, Do you know what terms I should for?

2 Likes

I would suggest ruling out mundane causes first. Or in parallel.

If he’s just pinched a nerve or got a knot, visiting a chiropractor or massage therapist could identify this and fix it, but magic isn’t likely to help if you look for a solution before identifying the cause.

2 Likes

What you wrote makes sense, But he thinks it’s most likely magick related though. He got negative emails after he did wonderful work in our local community. After that, he began experiencing the annoying feeling in his back.
He summoned Michael and asked if he could protect him and take away the annoying feeling.
He said that a few days later the feeling in his back was lesser. So I don’t think the origin is mundane or physical. What do you think?

1 Like

I think you need to rule out mundane causes as a matter of course first. Those could easily be coincidence.

It’s too easy to blame the esoteric, and what he could be doing in this case is making problems for himself that don’t exist, just by fearing them. It’s important to be level headed and practical. If, as or when he gets a clear result from a qualified professional, and the problem is still there, then you’ve got something unexplained going on.

1 Like

I don’t, I agree it could be mundane- I don’t know if it is or isn’t however. Parasites and negatives energy and curses and all sorts of things can effect you physically. Just believing you are cursed can make your mind manifest curse like symptoms and bad luck so, I’d say if he’s pretty sure, first get him to do banishing, uncrossing, ritual baths and protections. It can’t hurt anything even if the source is mundane, so if it gets his mind to stop, it might help.

If no change happens, then you know it’s definitely mundane. I prefer to access the mundane first, but if he’s insistent, humor his mind and set it at ease.

2 Likes

Divination is your friend here. Cleans yourself but also look into the matter. Don’t take anyone else’s assumptions.

If you can’t do it. Have him find someone who can.

2 Likes

There are at least a few signs like strange swellings on the body of the target or cuts which get infected easily. Than would be panic and fear without known reason. Seeing shadows in the corner of the eye, feeling yourself observed and in danger. And most dangerous curse is if you hear your name behind you, a spirit calling you. it’s danger of death or to get to be crazy. Never ever turn back even if is at daytime! Benevolent spirits will call/say your name in front of you :wink:

2 Likes

Tell your friend to look through all his stuff. If he finds a strange object should immediatly piss on it Do a banishing and burry it far away :wink:

1 Like

Repeated bad luck throughout the years on a consistent basis… that seems to steadily go down hill.

That’s a sign.

3 Likes

I would suggest consulting a chiropractor first. Your friend probably slept funny and their spinal cord is irritated by it. If the feeling doesn’t go away, then it’s definitely a curse.

1 Like

In my experience you start loosing sleep, having headaches, flues, anxiety for no reason and negative thoughts. Things stop working out due to bad luck or because a strange force makes you sabotage yourself.

Then you start getting weaker and weaker, your will will suffer as well, your finances will crumble as well as your relationships.

In extreme cases you may end up poor, with addictions or/and on the street.

As a survivor, if you feel that you are a victim of evil eye, a curse or a parasite would be to start working with left hand protectors, chants and mantras. Eat healthy, work out, take sun, do things that make you happy and raise your vibration, heal your aura and chakras.

Good luck!

3 Likes

I noticed several signs. It’s a lot of anxiety, paranoia, & being hated by everyone even though you haven’t done anything wrong. Finances, relationships crumble, vehicle starts giving you trouble & all around constant bad luck.Health problems with no explanation from a doctor. A curse is no joke & you should banish & protect yourself daily or you’re a sitting duck. Don’t assume someone is not a witch or warlock.

2 Likes