What are the origins of your usernames?

It’s Latin.

1 Like

My username is my angelic name I received in 2016 and was told by Thoth about being Lukianof in 2017…

3 Likes

Mine is actually the name of Nero’s great grand uncle, Tiberius Cladius Nero who had some characteristics I find admirable. He was considered one of the best Roman generals, the Senate had to essentially threaten him in order to take on the title of emperor, he leaned more to dealing with disputes outside of Rome with diplomacy more than military force (and was apparently very crafty with his words), and secured more wealth for the empire than previous emperors by avoiding costly campaigns. Unfortunately, it was spent after his death almost immediately and he was denied burial within the halls of beloved emperors as he withdrew himself from politics after his son died in warfare, leading to the steady down spiral of the Roman empire. His goals back then are similiar to my own now and having the name as my username helps to remind me to stay focused

9 Likes

Mines a joke. Just say it fast.

2 Likes

i do

1 Like

That’s cool. I’d state which, but would dox myself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A mix of two names that relate to my soul/true self in a way.

3 Likes

I am obsessed with no 3 so “triplex” and, I like to show other people way as a torch/flash light so “Mico”(Latin word for flash)

3 Likes

Muah ha ha!

There is an awesome black metal album by The Great Old Ones called “Al Azif”, but I took this name from the very origin of their inspiration.
LoL
I’m vague-posting because I am the devil in your ear tempting you to uncover the mysteries. Will you retain your sanity? Muah ha ha!

3 Likes

That took me way longer to get it than it should have. But I get it now!

3 Likes

something I drew nevermind everything else the guy with the hair :joy: that was name I gave him so I used his name.

3 Likes

For a period of time in my life I would travel from place to place around the U.S. and just experience the surroundings.

Till I took an arrow to the knee.

Lol sorry I had too. (Nod to Skyrim)

7 Likes

The arrow to my knee was just crawling all over, fell, and bumped his little head on a table I used to use for an altar. He cried for just a minute, but I held him a bit, and now he’s back to his shenanigans lol

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. :slightly_frowning_face:

I wanted a username that was deep
Ba-dum tsssssss :drum:

5 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

It’s just my name.

2 Likes

I got mine through a guided meditation, and the name kinda just resonates with me.

3 Likes

Dogs are the best animals

2 Likes

I got my name from random;y inserting letters in google

1 Like