What are the most useful psychic abilities?

2nd question, what are the greatest or fun abilities you have heard or have?

2 Likes

Remote viewing and knowing what people think are great in my opinion. But I wouldn’t give my clairaudience for anything, at least not that I know of, I’ve had it as long as I can remember.

2 Likes

Yes I agree. But tbh its not that much fun.
At least not to me.

Clairaudience, clairvoyance and especially claircognizance

2 Likes

It can be fun when it’s working in your favor, but it can also be a double edged sword. Ha ha ha, sometimes I don’t wanna know! But I’ll find out soon enough

1 Like

Exactly …Sometimes you just dont want to know
Extra points when you can remote view shit you dont evrn want to know

In my opinion, The best psychic ability is being able to decipher the truth about all situations immediately. I don’t claim to have that but I have met people with real, specific prophetic ability who can. I am being reminded that all of this is rooted in being able to just be while not identifying or needing and just being open and vulnerable enough to pick up impressions that feel true. The world is designed to distract us from this place. I find the more I accept things as they are, the more at peace I am, the better my intuition is.

The trap of some psychic abilities is when they are either symbolic so you have to decipher and it isn’t specific or they are specific but non in depth. For example remote viewers who can see a ship wreck but can’t get spiritual depth of why a situation happened. But they are really good at seeing something or someone to exactness. Or you can hear people’s random petty thoughts but not understand the wholeness of what is pertinent for them especially if they need help.

I’ve had bouts of telepathy that were out of control and I hated it. I only want to hear and talk to my own personal guides telepathically.

Claircognisince is amazing and underrated.

1 Like