What are THE most powerful spirits in your opinion (multi-system)?

Me too.

I hate this truth,
But it is the truth, and truth leads to something better always.

But that “deity” is unknown to most people who ever lived, and yet angels will be there stabuilising theitr reality and, if called upon, serving them - just as angels serve and assist us on here who hate religion and don;t even believe in that faith, even the smallest bit.

So logic would surely suggest they serve the creation, and not a regional being, a mere tribal god.

There is no truth to their god, or it wouldn’t first have acknowledged other gods, and then slowly attempted to eliminate their knowledge and names.

It’s the godhead within you that they really obey and honour.

3 Likes

The source of his power is human belief in him,
Nothing else.

1 Like

Yes, if the currents of Azazel and demonic Kings are what you seek to work with.

No. I do not.
I thought that was a universal exercise to connect to your dark self.
Is there any??

My model of what constitutes the creative force is the one explained in the Kybalion (available online, it’s out of copyright).

That automatically rules out the notion of one tribe or belief system having somehow “more” access to the All than another.

You could say this is an argument of personal gnoses, but when people state things as facts, I feel responsibile to challenge them, lest it lead people astray to think there is consensus on the matter.

I’ll offer this to show exactly where I stand on the matter:

Yes, they are the most powerful current guardians of that, bear in mind all exercises that have a form, will be somewhat limiting insofar as to take a form is a limitation - to BE darkness, is to not BE light, and so on.

2 Likes

And that is from which the point of what it is that I speak. Hermeticism’s ultimate end goal is to become one with the power of creation, and within many hermetic sects, God and creation are one in the same. Kabbala basically says the same thing if you delve into it with any serious attempt to understand.

And as I would state, Kabbalah, Hermeticism, and Abrahamic faith are so tightly woven, that to deny one from the others is fallacious in it’s attempts.

I agree, NO ABSOLUTES!
That why I believe we (india) did not become a nation of abrahamic faiths.
And that is also why I believe the god of abraham will fail.

Tell me about it, I feel imbalanced, like I am right now my, at my lowest. I must find myself.

I realize that.

1 Like

That’s a bit insulting (whether intended that way or not) since you are assuming that I haven’t made that attempt.

The Abrahamic faiths have had far more drive towards locking down exploration of spirituality, of the experience of the divine and of spiritual worlds, blocking and making forbidden simple abilities like divination, soul travel, and contact with spirits, including ancestors and the spirits of the dead.

You’re focusing on the output of one small region and ignoring that these truths can be attained, have been attained by many, better using completely different frameworks, of which I will post my own experiences of one:

4 Likes

I’m not saying that they don’t have their own problems, as that is outside the purview of this discussion, I was simply backing up my point that there is undeniable power behind the Abrahamic deity. I never said that it was the ‘best’ way, or that it was the only way, just that it is one of the more powerful ways in terms of raw power.

As a whisper can move a mountain, power is meaningless in most cases. I much prefer adaptability and ingenuity to raw power.

What I was mainly responding to is the statement, which read to me as though you were stating it as fact, that angels are beholden to a regional concept of god.

Everything else falls between somewhere between semantics and UPG. :smiley:

And as (the Abrahamic) angels follow a hierarchy with the Abrahamic deity at it’s peak, and with hermeticism and kabbala so deeply intertwined with the Abrahamic faith/system, I thought my point would be clearer. Creation itself is what Abrahamic faith follows, although most do not know it as such.

All religions and magicko-religious practices follow the same though!

And most don’t have such stringent prohibitions, including may I remind you the death penalty, built in to take out those who either unwisely disclose their ability to view spiritual beings or events, or who attempt to learn ways to transcend the mundane world.

It’s not even the oldest kind of path.

2 Likes

Oh so this is how it feels to have your OP derailed. Welp now I’ve experienced what I imagine I have done to quite a few people here. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The most powerful for me doesn’t have to be the most powerful to you.
I have a long-lasting contact with Lucifer, so for me, he’s the most powerful one.

3 Likes

Interesting perspective. You might be right. There’s a lot of subjectivity involved in magic, so the spirit’s “power level” could also vary from one person to the next.

1 Like

The way my brain interprets it is as you work with these entities the practitioner and any alters,fetishes ect become a type of energetic anchor or gate for them to manifest in this plane. As the energetic connection grows the entity can better anchor itself in this reality through various manifestions.

Similar to how astral gates give us a way to raise specific energies or go to certain regions other planes and repeated energy work and travel makes it take less effort.

2 Likes

Hay what about the Astral Juggernauts.

1 Like

Greek pantheon! Of course LOL
I means for me Greek pantheon give me fast result and then shinto pantheon amaterasu and susanoo
Shinto pantheon has amazing powerfull pressence effect when evoke
Greek pantheon has more calm when evoke
But for me greek pantheon give you more direct result in “practical” sense
Shinto give you more wisdom and understanding

Hindu pantheon powerfull too!
Ahh damn i love ancient god/goddess

3 Likes

I’d say the higher self and/or God self. And I’d also say archangels, Angels, and the 72 spirits of the Goetia. All have proved helpful.