What are the best Demons to work with if you want to attract LTR partners into your life who are best suited for you?

I’m already aware of the standard Goetic Demons that people like to call upon such as Gremory or Sallos but what are some other options out there when it comes to looking for long term love?

1 Like

Lord Of The Rings love is true love. :heart_eyes_cat:

(Sorry, couldn’t resist. :pensive: )

Try calling to their Higher Self, though that can get a bit weird.

5 Likes

Np! Hahaha I agree. I love to a tolkein style romance in my life.

But seriously exactly how do I reach out to my higherself?

1 Like

Rosier, According to Koetting Lucifer. Amon, And like i keep saying idk why you guys focus only on demons but if you are willing to go to the “other side”, Haniel should be able to help.If you do choose to use angels to the maximum, Zanna Blaise (Gallery of Magick) wrote an entire book on finding your soulmate with step by step sigils and rituals. The book is Angels of Love.

Or S. Connolly’s “Demonic Love Magick”

2 Likes

I am familiar with the GOM and angel magick. I am familiar with Haniel as well. Angels are powerful and can do a really good job with whatever task you ask for help in. The problem is they are far away from the human experience and don’t really understand us. Demon are much more down to earth literally and figuratively which I prefer to work with them on certain issues more often then not personally.

2 Likes

Very true.

I would suggest Freyja over any demon, she led me out of a relationship that wouldn’t work in a long run and to one that works (even to a point I’m thinking about proposing)

5 Likes

I have heard good things about her but have never worked with her before. What is the best way to reach out to her?

2 Likes

The rune Fehu is linked to her as well as you can use runes to spell her name, there’s also a petition spell which was what I used to request aid from her.

4 Likes

I’m all ears.

3 Likes
3 Likes

If you enjoyed LOTR as a child

You are a magician now👍

One thing certainly lead to another after seeing this as a kid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1ahA0tfWY

1 Like

Saruman literally inspired me to be a black magician. Can’t fully explain what LOTR as well as the hobbit means to me. I world I wish I could exist in. :pensive:

2 Likes