What are the advantages

What are the advantages of psychic vampirism like for example feeding on the confidence chakra of someone and using it to increase my confidence in the moment instead of only energy preferably without blocking or stunting the other confidence or doing harm I don’t know what other advantages there are to psychic vampirism yes energy but I like to look further to see possibilities for more uses

1 Like

If you aren’t energetically deficient and you’re not learning as part of a larger program designed to develop clairsentience and use of energy, the only thing I can think that benefits you is proximity to target.

It’s easier to pull energy from things you can see and touch than it is from things you only know about.

Eventually you should be able to pull energy from just about anything your mind can conceive pulling it from, with only knowledge that it exists somewhere out there.

You should also eventually learn to trace an individual energy quality or type to its source, find people you only know off from someone’s description and probably quite a few other fantastical sounding things like sending energy to a target, from something like an herb.

So I recommend looking into clairsentience and energy work as a whole if you’re wanting the benefits of taking energy from something outside of yourself and don’t have an actual need or reason to vamp individuals.

In fact if you get good with energy qualities, you can learn to take on the quality of confidence, as well as many others without vamping it and cause your energy to simply have that quality.

The easiest way to do this when you don’t know how, is to remember sometime when you either felt extreme confidence, in detail until you feel like for a second you’re back there.

Or remember a time someone displayed it and mimic it. Your energy will take on the quality if you can briefly remember how it felt to feel it.

It’s not a glamour because you take on that energy quality. It’s usually fairly easy for most people to do for a few seconds or minutes, but takes practice to do it on will, as needed, when life’s awful.

Faking it and using affirmations can also do this, but more subtly at first for me.

2 Likes

I admired what you stated about feeding without causing unjustified harm to your prey victim.

i myself find it hard to have that much self controll.

1 Like

That’s true. Most psychic vampires that I’ve encountered aren’t even trying to do it.