What Are Some Of Your Craziest/Intriguing Magickal & Spiritual Theories

In the past the world of gods and spirits interacted more strongly with the physical world, hence the Bicameral mind theory as well as greater religiosity in the past. However the interactions between the two were judged too great and were ruining the learning experience of beings incarnated here and therefore a stronger veiling mechanism was put in place. My source for this theory is from the book “My Big TOE”, as well as historical documents like the Book of Enoch.

I also believe that at least some of the supposed ETs are nothing more than egregores, fueled by the belief in alien abductions starting in the US in the early 20th century. This explains their pointless fascination with abducting people and generally acting shifty and malicious.

For people who insist that they remember past lives as these ET races, I will say that just because you came from an egregore doesn’t mean you’re any less real. In fact unless you happen to be the original creator, we were all egregores or manufactured spirits at some point.

Also based on my numerous years of evocations as well as messing with time magick, I can say that time as we perceive it is some sort of illusion. The spirit world seems to run or tick at a faster rate, and time there seems more nonlinear.

2 Likes

Greetings all,

This maybe beneficial for some, so I will share my closely guarded secret as to a core vein of my belief system, this is The theory of Universal Law. We must first remember that gravity was not invented, it was simply discovered/ or acknowledged. Realizing this help us to understand that it’s existence (gravity) has zero to do with us and all to do with the laws that were set aside to govern the universe. Likewise we can understand that the common belief which was shared by many of our ancestors as to the shape of the earth(flat/round) did not change the actual reality of what the earth was.
The belief in universal law helps us to understand that the universe is neither chaotic or random, rather it is simply governed. This theory is a great topic for anyone of spiritual study because it helps us to acknowledge the existence of these laws wether we believe them to exist or not. The striving therefore will be derived from trying to gain an understanding of what laws are applicable and most influential to each of us as individuals being part of this universe.
Because this topic is vast, I will express the theory with regard to conscious and unconscious beings.
The universe is filled of different levels of consciousnesses. (This can be likened to animals that can recognize their own reflection or the opposite) irregardless of the species (Human, animals, demons, angels) we need to know where we stand in the conscious loop. Some demons and all angels are more conscious of what is taking place in the universe than us humans. Therefore our interactions with these beings must be precise and give little or zero room for us to be outsmarted in the long run.
Overall because of universal law, we are able to interact and instruct or receive punishment from these beings.
In my practice, there are few that totally believe that they are smarter and more experienced than these spiritual beings.
Remaining on the topic of universal law, know who you serve and know whom may be of service to you. Then exercise your universal right. Likewise be mindful also of what you do not know or still are yet to fully understand. The universe won’t go against these laws so don’t be odd and expect to be successful if you desire to go against these (knowingly or unknowingly). There is little more I am permitted to express… be safe and be successful Conrads!!!

1 Like

I do have another theory that’s been gradually developing in my mind.

The multiverse is essentially compromised of multiple universes that are closer than you think. You see 'em all the time you go outside. You call them people. This means you are one of the universes that make up the multiverse. The collective observation you call “reality” is simply the overlapping of the different “Universes” A.K.A You and me

Macrocosm N’ Microcosm.

Living God.

That’s basically what the Kybalion says from what I understood.

I’ve had a discussion with a few people about this, but we were talking about the idea that not everyone you interact with has a soul, that life is likea game we are all playing and some people you come across are nothing more than physical world NPCs just to keep the game moving