What are some not well known spirits you're working with?

Idk she chose me

2 Likes

Then there is Vassago that i also work with

2 Likes

Say that when you’re in a psychiatric hospital with no outside contact , sounds like great power

Oh i’ve been there. That’s how I know. I don’t want to argue. Maybe I should’ve been more specific. SOMETIMES it’s powerful.

I disagree, I think it’s more of a pathway to a legitimate personalized path, rather than a follow the leader one where everyone clings to a well known one and not expand.

Madness if anything is when people think existence is only the well known, that’s why so many delusional people think every dark male god is a mask of lucifer, or female mother goddess/dark goddess is a mask of Lilith, their experiences are too limited to those beings that they can’t see beyond that.

7 Likes

Most recent one for me would be Verbt, a god of storms, fire and the north winds from the Illyrian pantheon. I shared a thread on the subject here in regards to protection from fires. I am actually looking forward to working with other gods from that particular group in the future.

5 Likes

The giants from Norse mythology could use some love.

I’ve started working with Hel, which is still introductory in my opinion.

I do work with Madame Pele. The Polynesian pantheon doesn’t get a lot of attention here.

Eastern European gods don’t get mentioned much, either. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a language barrier with that and the old texts. Haven’t worked with them.

4 Likes

Yell back to them in french? :wink:

1 Like

I am willing to work with fictional characters, including characters I make myself. I think they get puppeteered by other thoughtforms though.

1 Like

I’m laughing just because…! :joy:

P.S. usually when entities yell at me, it’s because they bitch to me for someone else (lol yeah I know) and yes usually they use their Pokemon language whatsoever :joy:

1 Like

I worked with Ose, not really a popular one, but I will tell you he got the job done, it was actually kind of funny to watch.

2 Likes

In my current state of mind I believe I could work with any spirit depending on the desire. I still have my favorite demons but Apollo and Hermes and Artemis along with Scorpio. Some don’t think of the zodiac as spirits in their own right or its overlooked. Tiger and Serpent are also closely thought of as is Duck. Bear is a bit on the happy side with thoughts of streams and mountains pondering tasty fish.

Going to just feel the feel-good right now as I have the house to myself for a bit… ahhhhhh!!!

1 Like

I’ve seen entities that embodies each of the zodiacs, they were practically the zodiacs, almost like their own races but to a smaller degree in the sense it’s not many of them. They look almost like cosmic elementals but like translucent almost and like there’s starts under their “skin”

1 Like

Just started with VARNAXIS.

Irish Gypsy Demons getting some names tho.

Also primordial some serpents

2 Likes

Phyton luzbel. Ukoch, merihim. In case you wonder yes i spell it rgt. Ukoch is only here 1 time hes the demon of fire. Who bring more charcoal to hell. The other two no one pst it here. Apparently are in grimoires. But not well knw.

2 Likes

@Silent Should I add Eurynomous to my list? I believe not many know about him too right? I think you shared you worked with him in the past right?

1 Like

Shesmu isn’t a lesser known God he’s just not part of the “direct” family of Gods.

1 Like

Oh. I see thanks for clarifying. I still plan on calling on them when I’m done trying to work with some other spirits.

1 Like

I think he’s well known among Daemonolaters. There are several posts here talking about him too so you can find some info. (yes I did wrote about him once If I’m not mistaken)
Others I work with are Haristum, Aglasis and Khil and about to start working with Trimasel.

1 Like