What are key things that enable a black magic pracitioner to cast powerful spells?

You may throw out any points… whether it’s meditation… practicing spellwork often… reading books… etc

5 Likes

Energy work, directing magickal energy, words of power etc. things like blood or saliva.

Things that add power to their manifestations, magick is a power based science not a knowledge based science. You can have the all the knowledge but there could be someone with much more powerful energy that’s more powerful than you. The more powerful your energy is the stronger the magician you are

8 Likes

Thanks, those sound great! May I ask, would you recommend any methods/techniques for energy work?

1 Like

Holotropic breathwork, Qigong, middle pillar that’s not JCI, torus field circulation, Taoist inner alchemy, I posted a meditation a few minutes ago on here, check it out

5 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Three key things here:
-Anger;
-Despair;
-Determination.

Those three above give an energy boost to any spell. However, you need to study and practice magical techniques to be able to control and direct these emotions towards a specific goal you want.

8 Likes

Whoa. Despair??

What can you power with despair? Who teaches that?

Usually I try to transmute that internally… but if it’s possible to fuel something else with it… that almost sounds like it could be more efficient to simply route it.

1 Like

Despair for your own life and life of loved ones. Fight or flight situation. Can make magick powerful for real.

3 Likes

This is REALLY good to know.

Where can I study how to best use despair? Usually I don’t have a lot of it, but everyone does time to time. I happen to have a lot these past few months. I’d love to utilize it!

I’ve read about using anger in baneful works. Some users here teach it, as does Gordon Winterfield in his books. Sometimes if I don’t have a purpose for it, I’ll transmute it inside or just exchange it with the earth for something else.

I’ve started searching for despair magick since you mentioned it, and can’t find any explicit how to information yet. Pointers welcome. Put despair energy to good use!

1 Like

Speaking of despair I might really have a concrete evidence behind that energy that it seems pretty potent enough to integrate on some other workings …this really accounts to my lil brothers story he got a very abusive girlfriend but as long as unconditional love overruled my brother for such a while he still love this bitch…

One day while agitated in an out of despair that maybe he would loss the girl one day he had come to know a simple spell I think this would be in a hoodoo type of magick a simple love binding spell that is so so potent enough that fast forward for few months have pass in a hindsight I have to take a considerabe action.

as a brother you know can’t grasp to the point you had witness your love ones suffered from an unexpected troubleshooting that is because out of despair he casted a spell to bind that girl into his life and then what follows next is a hard to cope consequences of backfiring effect that almost destroy his life beyond emotionally and mentally he had bind himself to a wrong person who didn’t serve him fairly well for an exchange of his undying love

Because of such a long period of suffering because of backfired binding spell he had manage to overcome this thanks to our friend of mind who’s excellent enough for cutting a binding

1 Like

The right tools for the right Ritual

1 Like

I would like to learn how to use despair that is the dominant emotion i am going through for years, i am also a empath its to direct that energy i need help.

I feel only dispair,

A healthy dose of Amorality.