What are angels like?

Well if you choose to mention that, look at Raphael, he lied about his identity in Tobit, bending the “orders” as much as possible.

5 Likes

I’ll look it up. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

They are his children, some angels no longer follow him but many still do, they do their duty to their nation but they also won’t do things they individually disagree with.

5 Likes

This is interesting because I didn’t believe Yahweh created anything and always stole everything and put his name on it.

Since they’re his children wouldn’t they be inclined to tell him that I contacted them? And why would anyone wanna work with angels if they’re still with Yahweh?

There’s nothing wrong with Yahweh, many let their religious upbringing twist their view of the God himself, and even many on this forum tend to cant see past their xtian upbringing/in denial of it. But a God isn’t defined by the religion formed around them.

Yahweh was originally a minor sky/war God in Canaanite mythology, he was one of the sons of El and was given Israel when El divided the region among his sons.

Later a group of his followers removed his wife from their beliefs as well as the rest of his family and absorbed El into Yahweh. All the angels Michael, Jophiel, all have El being sons of El (Yahweh) like any God they can be assholes but the way many LHP/ex Christians present it is their own toxicity from being brought up by the faith they had a bad experience with.

4 Likes

I binged watched VK Jehannum lately (Vidian) and he said that Yahweh is a guy who wants popularity, thats why his religion is so forgiving.

It seemed to me he is well aware of the religion that has been formed around him and that he wants to “demonize” all gods in order to be the only god. Thats why religion is so anti polytheism because Yahweh is jealous.

Plus isn’t he a parasite who feeds on people’s energies and also anti magic because he doesn’t want humans to evolve?

1 Like

I don’t trust V.K’s work after buying his service my view of him isn’t that great so I cannot speak on his view besides he very well could be talking about the egregore which relies on popularity both positive and negative.

The actual Deity does not need popularity or the religion.

3 Likes

I see what you did there. Just like you I would skip.

1 Like

Have you had contact with Yahweh? You seem to be speaking from experience.

Yes I have experience with both.

I’m really intrigued lol. I always believed Yahweh is a piece of shit and all that but never thought about him in a good way because I used to do that when I was Muslim and it was a shitshow.

Would you mind sharing your experience?

Angels are power, fire, and light. They are warriors, fierce, and harsh, and pushy, but also understanding of human foibles. They will allow you to learn from your own mistakes, and they can see the larger picture so, like demons, they can bring the chaos of change into your life, causing disruption.

They can seem cold and aloof, and even robot-like, but they can also be incredibly warm and human. Most appear androgynous, though some are undeniably male or female.

I find a lot of people on the Left Hand Path have absurd ideas about angels and what they can do. Anything a demon is capable of, so is an angel, and it is stupid to cut yourself off from a source of power just because you happen to have a hate on for some religion.

13 Likes

Lol hilarious! If been disguised is now termed ‘lie’ then many Spirits are liars, because they disguise a lot.

He gave no lie to Tobit but came as a man to him and Raphael later revealed himself to Tobit, that he’s no man but an Angel.

But this is BALG… You know the rest.

2 Likes

Raphael did lie.

If I tell you my name is James but later tell you my real name is Dennis, I still lied to you.

2 Likes

Well, no I won’t agree on that.

1 Like

Exactly.

I can’t say that Raphael ever lied to me.

This is a heavily disputed thing among Christians by the way, not just by me and Balg people. :woman_shrugging:

He never lied to me either. I just brought this example up because OP mentioned that angels are portrayed on the bible as always following orders.

2 Likes

Honestly, it depends on both the angel and the individual. There is such as thing as personality clash when working with spirits. I’ve talked about before how Michael and I do not really get along because of it. Things can get accomplished, but we are not friends by any sense of the word.

I am still learning more about angels as I work with them. Some are friendly towards me (Raphael being an example), some are distant but not unkind (Azrael comes to mind), and others are a strictly business relationship (Michael). I have not encountered an angel who is particularly nasty towards me but that does not mean I won’t encounter one one day. If I could find them among gods, demons, fae, and the dead, it is unreasonable for me to believe that angels would be any different.

9 Likes