What am I doing wrong?

I have been meditating off and on for nearly 2 years now. I’ve tried many different types and styles of them as well. Due to ADD i struggle to hold the theta brain wave state let alone rapture state. In turn I fail at astral travel (never done it), and I fail to see or hear entities.
I want to take the next steps forward but I seem to be stuck.

Can you imagine/remember the set of a TV show you watched a few times?

You’ve lost me?
Like the scene of a movie?

1 Like

It’s about remembering > imagining > visualisation > structuring. They’re all parts of the same thing.

if you have a TV show you watched a few times and you can remember the main set, you have a toehold on structuring for evocation, the active part that allows you to see entities.

TV is better than movies, shows like Big Bang Theory, Frasier, Charmed, Married With Children, Friends all have a set where most of the action happens, or at least starts out.

If you think of a TV show you watched a few times, can you see the set, can you remember how it looks?

4 Likes

I have to do some stuff now but the link below is a walk-through for structuring based on that same principle of taking a normal memory and using it. it;s how I got started and it’s a natural accessible way in to evocation, using E.A.'s method (Evoking Eternity book) of structuring:

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate the help.