What Am I Doing Wrong ? (Evocation)

I’ll post post the sigil then tell u where to look for stuff. Set ur phone to the brightest screen color i.e outdoor mode. Pref.an area that’s not too bright.

I’m ready just send me the picture

You mean that? ( Like Spider ) Or Am I Just being dumb ?

1 Like

You saw it. Yup that’s arachnid lilith.

So pretty much do the same with ur other sigils. Hope that helped.

Which one ? Spider or red eyes ?

Spider. I’m arachnid lilith. I’m associated with spiders. Sometimes u’ll see a spider and other times a woman just depends on how well u can focus.

But, there is something that i did not understand, when I ’ m actually after the gazing sigil, I Started to gazing at the incense smoke or, just close my eyes to see spirit. I ’ m not trying to see spirit in the sigil. And I did not hear anything or feel, that ’ s why I am concerning about

I’ve done the smoke thing just once or twice. Since I can see & communicate with them in the sigil, i haven’t tried to comtinue the smoke work etc.

Can ’ t you just talk to the Lucifer, and direct him to me ?

No. He prefers I send u his energy so I can guide u through if u have any questions etc.

Okay, Btw I Should ask, Can I use sigil from on my phone, Do I Have to draw them ?

Bro could you send Lucifers energy my way I have felt his energy on many occasions but I can’t seem to feel it during invokations or in general. I am a complete beginner and Lucifer is the first God I have decided to work with and honesty I cant lie I love his energy. Just wish I could have it around me more often.

Hey, are u online?

sorry for the late reply bro but I’m back on now

Meditate more. Try this meditation.

1 Like

And

Good luck.