Well that was a bust

In the short time since discovering this site, I think I have grown quite a bit. I tried to contact King Paimon last night and it was a total bust. No matter what I chanted, I could not get the sigil to spring to life. After about 20 minutes of chanting, I asked that if he was here, that I thank him for coming to my call, but I would need to do this another day. What was funny was that I didn’t sleep well last night. I woke up every other hour to use the bathroom. I never get up to pee at night, unless I was evoking beforehand.

4 Likes

Chanting isn’t what opens the sigil my friend.

Here this guide should help.

7 Likes

Chanting is an excellent method, but it is not going to do much other than lighting a beacon unless it helps you get into a state where the sigil is opened. I would suggest practicing simple chanting techniques outside of evocations to hone that skill. It is an excellent way to get into the needed state for a solid connection, so keep it up. You are on the right track.

Excellent form, IMO. That’s the right attitude.

Funny question: after you started the repeated trips to the bathroom, were you leaving the seat up afterwards, or did you keep closing it?

I left the seat up.