Well, my wife wants to get our house blessed!

how do you know she’s not responding to some “placebo bullshit”?

“It’s all in your head – you just have no idea how big your head is.”- Lon Milo Duquette

I would do a blessing or tell the spirits to stop messin with her.

What is a blessing but a devotional enchantment through consecration of a space.

3 Likes

You could try binding the spirits to a certain area, so she don’t have to experience the fun stuff :wink:

also this reminds me of the time I summoned Glasya labolas and a lady got possessed, she is a peaceful lady but on that day she said she had strong physical urges to kill someone and she was having a hard time controlling it, so she started punching the wall just to get that energy out of her, it was crazy.

2 Likes

Concern yourself with your own beliefs and abilities and his won’t touch you.

2 Likes

Excellent Myrdinn. I’m starting to lean towards a position of letting her do the damn blessing actually. If it makes her feel better, right?

1 Like

Indeed. I wish she could see that. The vast majority of supernatural ailments are from within.

We have a winner here! :rofl:

1 Like

All that will happen is that the house will be blessed until the next time and then the next time - not your issue.

1 Like

Alright folk. Thanks. I think we can close this now.

As usual the answers I sought were in front of me, but I needed a bit of help to see, so thank you!

1- I am leaning towards letting her do the damn blessing. Her life, her house, her mind. Whatever. It is 2018, who am I to dictate what my wife can and cannot do. I know it isn’t reciprocated with regard to my spiritual practice, but I’m secure. Life isn’t fair, deal with it.

2- In order to ensure that the placebo effect of the blessing remains (if it happens), I will seek out an arch angel current to occasionally help me flood her surroundings with the feelings that she is seeking. I will be the mirror for these feelings since the current will be invoked, not evoked.

3- There are NO entities bothering her from my work. These are things that are following her. I know this now. I will attempt to get them to stare at me if at all possible. Unlikely, but I’ll try.

4- A servitor may be created to help her. I need to keep on feeding it, but hopefully her issues won’t last forever.

… and @Micah , I’m not cursing anybody for this. lol. Priests are victims too.

I do LOVE your enthusiasm however and the thought of some unfortunate accident befalling the poor priest in a form fitting of an Omen or Exorcist movie does tickle my sinister side.

Thanks folk.

I decided against getting her to perform her own transmutation via energy work. She made her stand against all forms of occultism, and so, I’m not wasting energy on that. Her choice. My energy needs to be spent on other things just to accommodate her with this stuff already.

I think that’s about it gang. Thank you all.

4 Likes

Not all blessings are created equal.

2 Likes

Let the blessing occur.

Remove it after it’s done.

Contact some angels to be with your wife.

3 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

@Rahnoren Remember The ritual i gave you, you can use that to infuse the area with health and sterilise the area of negativity.