Weirdish event last night

Lat night went to do my 'normal nightly ritual/meditation Envokation’
Right from the beginning, it was a clusterfuk. usually, i feel a build up of ‘Energy" if not spirit presence’ while I am putting on my robe, and getting things ready- this was the ‘emptiest’ i have ever felt this room, ever; usually I can persevere and maybe something will warm up at least alittle. not this time, I was flialing in an empty desert for nothing. Finally, after 5 minds chanting, meditating, I basically said; “Well Belial, it seems you and your familiars just don’t want to do this tonight, so rather than bug you or insult you, I will just say, enjoy the offering if you wish, love you, shutting down now”. NON attitudinally blew out the candles and left.
NO Doubt, you can’t expect a party everytime; but it was a drag.
anyone else have those events? I am one who cannoot believe that even in such a thing there is not something worth learning- but other than ‘can’t expect a party every time’, not sure if there is something i am missing, like ‘was it me?’ or 'what happened"?

1. Get a reading if you can, or do one yourself.

2. Note down what you ate and any vitamins, supplements and medications you took (including over-the-counter stuff) ideally all of yesterday and the day before. Look for anything unusual that may have caused the problem (I was given tramadol once for back problems, and it was like nailing lead shutters over my psi senses, I took that crap back to the pharmacy the very next day!).

3. Note down what TV or radio you watched, any YT vids, anything that could have somehow planted some negative ideas in your head.

4. Lie down, eyes closed, and send a relaxed instruction to your brain to show you what happened, what blocked these presences (or your awareness of them) last night. Note down what you see, and also interrogate it as though it was a person - ask it what happened, what it wants, etc.

That’s my first proposal for a diagnostic and one of my spirits told me to get my ass out of bed and check the forum so I’ll try and stay with you on this until it’s fixed (or you get pissed off with my bossy-boots attitude! :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Guess who is being quoted in the “Grimorum Aurum” tonight ? };)>

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:5034”]1. Get a reading if you can, or do one yourself.

1. Note down what you ate and any vitamins, supplements and medications you took (including over-the-counter stuff) ideally all of yesterday and the day before. Look for anything unusual that may have caused the problem (I was given tramadol once for back problems, and it was like nailing lead shutters over my psi senses, I took that crap back to the pharmacy the very next day!).

2. Note down what TV or radio you watched, any YT vids, anything that could have somehow planted some negative ideas in your head.

3. Lie down, eyes closed, and send a relaxed instruction to your brain to show you what happened, what blocked these presences (or your awareness of them) last night. Note down what you see, and also interrogate it as though it was a person - ask it what happened, what it wants, etc.

That’s my first proposal for a diagnostic and one of my spirits told me to get my ass out of bed and check the forum so I’ll try and stay with you on this until it’s fixed (or you get pissed off with my bossy-boots attitude! :stuck_out_tongue: ).[/quote]