Weirdest ways deities or spirits have appeared to you

What are some of the most unexpected forms they’ve taken towards you? Perhaps something familiar?

4 Likes

Lucifer took the form of the Devil from South Park one Halloween.

5 Likes

A Vampiric spirit, a eight armed spider woman without a lower half, she seemed to be floating but standing at the same time

1 Like
4 Likes

I’d think he’d take the form of the red guy from Cow and Chicken.

“Hello, it’s me. I heard you speaking my enn, AND DECIDED TO PAY YOU A VISIT.” Plops onto the floor. SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT."

6 Likes

At dusk some years ago I was standing on the beach at the seashore singing a praise song to a female deity and a spirit came walking out on TOP of the ocean waves. As long as I kept singing, She kept walking on the water to me, when I’d stop singing, She’d stop moving and stood looking at me. Of course I got spooked and went back in doors before the spirit reached the shore line. She got close enough that I could make out what she looked like. She was tall, with long, flowing dark hair and her skin was stark glowing white and she wore a long gown that was flowing and it was a very light blue that almost looked white and I remember She had large black eyes.
I wish that I had been brave enough then to let her reach me because it did look like she would walk up on the beach to me. But I was afraid that she would take me into the ocean and no one would ever know what happened to me, I saw her standing on the edge of the water like waiting for me to come back, but I was too spooked. This was back in 1999, nearly 20 years ago. And at that time I didn’t know jack about anything, that’s why I was afraid.

3 Likes