Weird vibrations(is this normal?)

You will need many practice sessions to overcome the fear. When the vibrations appear, observe them, take note of the sensations. Mentally tell yourself that “so this is the vibrational stage and this is what I am looking forward to”. When you do this, you are programming your subconscious mind that this sensation is important to you and whenever it happens, you will notice it. When you notice the vibrations, you will need to think “I am now getting up or I am now going to lift my arm”. You will likely move your physical arm or you can’t move at all but you will have to practice very often. Once you get it, you will get up by willing it to happen. At least that is how I did it. It is the astral sight that I have to work on. It is often dark whenever I AP. When I try to open my eyes, I inadvertently open my physical eyes and break the session. I am still working on it. Try writing an AP journal, as the more you recall, the more reinforced is your subconscious mind and it will help you. Other than that, try calling on Lepaca to help you in AP. Invoke him and ask him to assist you and then go to sleep with intention to AP. When I do this, I have very different experiences than my usual practice without invoking him.

1 Like

What about vibrations on my forehead?

3 Likes

So not this…?

But seriously, maybe this guy can show the quick way to raise them further.

1 Like

Third Eye or Crown.

3 Likes

thank you all for your replies. it brings a lot of clarifycation

1 Like

All my episodes began with my crown, inside my head. I would have episodes of energy surge coming from my lower body, specifically from the legs, right up to my crown. It was a curling energy, sometimes from the right leg of both legs into the crown. I do not know what was happening. It always happens while I am taking an afternoon nap, always around the same time. I kept resisting it as I felt fearful and didn’t understand what was going on till 1 day I got fed up and thought ‘fuck it, so what you need to do’. I was always aware in my mind what was going on but my body was asleep. Since I am not going anywhere or going to wake up anytime, I just watch and became an observer on what it wants to do. When I let it run its desired course, it shot right into my crown, drilling into my head and I was surprised that it actually hurt but I bore the pain to it was totally satisfied. For 1 or 2 days, it did it and then it suddenly subsided. I thought it was my body’s way of saying ‘sit there, I am going to take control for a while to get you out of this shitty situation’. I was going through a downward spiral mentally so I guess it stepped in. From then onwards, I continue to take naps at about the same timing and the subconscious mind seems to get what you are trying to do and wakes you up when the energy patterns arise. It switched from the previous energy surge to vibrations in the upper part of the body and the head. I then Google what vibrations meant and found out Astral Projection symptoms. Read Robert Monroe’s books, went to subscribe to Ryan Cropper’s Astral Projection course and started to Astral Project on my own. He teaches some methods to use the mental body to move the astral body once the mental body tethers to the astral body when you sleep. So a lot of AP involves sleeping. I am starting out on my few steps outside my body, seeing my astral arms for the first time and rushing to run away from my physical body as soon as possible :joy:. It tends to pull me back in. It is a slow process for me so I invoked Lepaca and King Paimon to help and give me a boost.

1 Like

Idk about Astro projection but one day last week the floor in my daughter’s hospital room was vibrating it was weird cause it was only in the one spot then I could feel heat energy it may have been an instant Astro projection or the entity the one you closed the sigil

1 Like

i think ive said this before but i honestly wonder if it has something to do with Ant´harratu