Weird vibrations(is this normal?)

is it normal after you close a sigil to be assulted with vibrations?
today i closed some sigils. as soon as i closed them and burned them i felt very powerful vibrations that rocked my body but nobody else in the house could feel? i just wanna know if this is normal and if so…what happened and why?

Gonna need you to explain this a bit more,

If you’re feeling them touching your third eye, it means you are getting better at your practice. I had King Paimon literally push me in my third eye and kick me out of a trance earlier today.

2 Likes

it was more of a full body vibration. im really shook about this

2 Likes

Yes that is normal. That’s energy awareness. Depending on who you summoned / evoked they may have made their presence more well known to get your attention. Usually to tell you to quit doubting yourself.

Full body vibration is the onset of astral projection.

4 Likes

the onset of astral projection? im not too familiar with astral projection…

1 Like

Basically you were about to astral project and probably got scared so you stopped.

1 Like

ohhhh… yeah that sounds about right lol not even gonna lie

1 Like

Yea Astral Projection for beginners is EXTREMELY terrifying.
You pretty much freak out cause of the sounds or the vibration and jump right back into your body.

I’ve astral projected since I was a baby so its not new to me. I need to learn how to perceive those things in the physical world.

1 Like

i wonder if it had anything to do with Ant´harratu…his sigil is the one that i had weird reactions with when i opened it

2 Likes

Maybe. Some entities like to work in the astral. I’ve noticed it especially with Lord Belial.

1 Like

thank you. hmmmm now i wanna look into astral projection

1 Like

Enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Depends if the vibration was coming from within you or was a vibration from the outside coming in (etc). The vibration from astral projection is from within. Usually happens while or after your body goes to sleep (paralysis). Whereas a vibration from an entity is distinctly different and individual to that intelligence. Before I started my first evocation of Lucifer last year his energy vibrated my whole body (however he was so powerful it felt like he shook the room). This is normal in my opinion, if we’re talking about the same thing, which I assume we are.

3 Likes

See that’s where I think it’s different.

I had the same feeling when I evoked Lucifer and couldn’t stay awake.

Either way though, I think it’s still the same for astral projection and evocation / invocation.

It felt the same it just had a different “boundary.”

1 Like

In my experience when I work magic the energy sticks to me afterwards and it changes the coding in my energetic system if I was working with entities or other people from different dimensions. And the coding and energies are there to assist the changes you desire and they are upgrading you. At least from my experience. It’s like a little reminder of the work you just did… people outside of you can sense this if they have done any magic work… or are very sensitive. If the people you live with do magic work and could not feel this, then your vibrations are outside of their perceptions.

4 Likes

Same. Whenever I do anything with Magick, I feel it for hours sometimes days after. Like a shroud of energy that doesn’t belong to me.

1 Like

To me that’s usually the sense of upgrades. Also if your sensing energy that doesn’t feel like it belongs to you but you enjoy it… in my experience that’s usually the entity remaining there with you after the work to continue doing more work. If you want it to calm down or leave a clearing bath or cold air can do the trick. Cold air always seems to cool it down for me and help it be a little easier to digest.

3 Likes

I feel cold air when I do evocations. I wonder if there’s a reason.
Also, whenever I work with Goetia in any way, I can sense their energy when they leave messages for me.

Yes I’ve felt cold air and hot air during my work. In my experience when I “feed” the spirits they will need less of my energy for the work and they can use the energy of the offering to do what they need.

From my experiences cold air removes and clears, hot heat energy can also clear but that’s when it’s radiating from me and I’m giving. So when it’s being taken from me I get cold, when I’m giving and it’s being shared I get hot.

2 Likes

so far I’ve literally only felt cold air, but I do tend to pull energy from the void. Not to take over this topic lol.