Weird vibes

Hey
Maybe its sound stupid or something
But since I have the book of Azazel
And I start to read (I’m almost finish :slight_smile: )
I can’t sleep very well at nights
And in the few last nights I have a weird noises at my room
We are in the winter and somehow my room is very hot
It’s strange

It can something that link with my reading ?
Advice someone how can I check that?

I’m new in all this and never do an evocation
Thanks to anybody that will read this and try to help

You get used to it. I sleep next to a fully lain out demonic circle of pacts bound to the gatekeepers

Tom,

You’ll get used to it. BOA and EE have life’s of their own in the sense that very real and very powerful spirits have attached themselves or been bound to those books. I could go on about the many “strange” occurances that have happened since those books arrived, but that’s what my other posts are for. My suggestion to you is to create your circle of demonic pacts and evoke Azazel first and Ant’harr’atu second. They’ll instruct you further on what to do next.

ZachD555

For those of you having the strange experiences with the book do you have the special reserve or the limited edition? I just ordered the book and can’t wait to read it.

I’ve had a interesting experience when I first obtained The Book of Azazel. I bought both the Limited and the Deluxe edition. I had been waiting for this book since E.A. first talked about it on a radio show a long time ago. I believe he first referred to it as Liber Azazel. I ordered BOA on the first day that Nephilim Press put them on sale. Upon receiving my books, I opened a copy up and began reading it. I just felt weird with it in my presence and I began to feel a little nauseous and put it down for a day or two losing that intense desire to read through it all in one day. When reading through it, a lot of things and subjects really opened up to me and this book has had a big influence on my life. The only other book to truly have a major impact on my life is Crowley’s The Book of The Law. There is definitely a power to The Book of Azazel. You’ll most likely get used to it and desire it to be in your presence at all times, at least this is true in my case.

don’t start me on nephilim press.

i bought a copy of the BoA from his website but he never sent it out. i ended up getting another copy on ebay (from him too, unbeknownst to me at the time) but i provided a different shipping address thinking it got lost on the way to the address i originally gave nephilim. a few days later, the ebay copy arrived at the first address, instead of the second address which i supplied with my ebay order (wtf, right?). the missing copy has not turned up anywhere and i keep getting the run around from nephilim. i certainly won’t be buying any more books directly from them.

kind regards, james.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with this book. I ordered the deluxe edition from ebay. Now I’m really looking forward to it’s arrival.

Joe

I have both the Limited and Deluxe versions as well. I ordered them the first day they were released from Nephilim but I almost missed the boat with having enough money. Weird how things work out in a day and I was able to secure one of each rather miraculously. I had only heard of Azazel months before when I began reading the Book of Enoch, and then Eric made his announcement to release the BOA. It was like a huge neon sign saying " Here I Am".
Got the books, and immediately began with the limited edition. I wrapped my Deluxe version in silk cloth and place it in a chest for later. In less than a week I read the entire book twice and it was exhilarating !! Upon opening it the first time I could literally feel Azazel and his familiars rush to my side, yet with a sense of " we are here now, you have much work to do but you will prevail". Weird, almost like my super hero dad just showed up after not seeing him for a few hundred years , which is actually the case. Ill explain in a minute.
My wife was eager to read it as well, but as soon as she started on the introduction with Dante’s story she couldnt go any further. She said it was " too dark" and it gave her bad vibes. Months later she finally finished it and I read it numerous times again as well.
Since having the BOA in the house, the events that we have encountered or the dealings with the various entities in the book have been absolutely miraculous and yet I cannot go into much detail about it as I have specific instructions from Azazel not to share things at this time. I can say there have been no negative energies, no " bumps" in the night, and nothing macabre or scary at all. Its clear we were to receive this book for reasons that are only now becoming clear…Azazel had been waiting on us to " rediscover " Him, and thats the only way to describe it.
He is here daily, as well as His familiars and its like the house is almost impenetrable and its occupants protected beyond belief. Ill be able to share some in the near future if Im permitted, but right now Hes given me goals and projects I must finish first.
In regards to my circle of demonic pacts, its conveniently drawn on an old square table cloth and is neatly folded on a shelf under my altar until I need it. I dont leave it out as my room is pretty small, but i will charge various sigils for different reasons and leave them on my nightstand.
And bedsides that it almost like our " magical" work has taken on a consciousness of its own, with our very thoughts manifesting daily before us. Quite amazing.
Thats my experience with having the book and seal of pacts around, its like weve stepped into a different vibratory mode where nothing is dark or foreboding, but we are in a bubble of protection where everything comes alive with thought. And as for Azazel being the " super hero dad" we hadnt seen in centuries, it all goes back to what Eric had said before , " the moment you meet with a demon, that spirit will in that instant have been with you from the beginning and will endure with you until the end." We never knew it, but He never left us over those lifetimes at all, he simply waited for us to follow the bread crumbs back to Him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just scored a copy for 99 on ebay getting stoked to receive it.

Great post ancients fire! I already ordered EA’s complete works, but for some reason I had the idea pop in my head to order the Book of Azazel seperately. So I went all out and ordered the special reserve edition.

If you work with these spirits, it comes with the territory. This is just the nature of working with such spirits.

The book itself acts like a talisman, and as you read it, it brings you closer to Azazel and his demons. This is to make the rituals be more effective. However, it can result sometimes in feeling, hearing, and seeing strange things.

I don’t really have a problem seeing and hearing spirits, after my last apartment got haunted by the rituals I did there, I decided to move away. If you want to avoid this getting more extreme, don’t do the rituals at home. This is the only advice I can give you.

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:11, topic:657”]If you work with these spirits, it comes with the territory. This is just the nature of working with such spirits.

The book itself acts like a talisman, and as you read it, it brings you closer to Azazel and his demons. This is to make the rituals be more effective. However, it can result sometimes in feeling, hearing, and seeing strange things.

I don’t really have a problem seeing and hearing spirits, after my last apartment got haunted by the rituals I did there, I decided to move away. If you want to avoid this getting more extreme, don’t do the rituals at home. This is the only advice I can give you.

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

Did banishing rituals not help the situation in your last apartment??

Well, I got my deluxe copy of Book of Azazel in the mail today. As I started reading the intro by Dante I felt my entire head buzzing to the point where I had to put the book down before going beyond the first chapter. I have never felt like that reading any book before. I’m going to continue reading it tomorrow and see if this happens again. This certainly does feel like a book of power.

was it because of all the spelling mistakes and bad grammar?

and how is the deluxe edition? i wanted one but i use my books so much i didn’t want to ruin the cool binding. what does the secret info look like? the standard edition doesn’t have it and i’ve always been curious as i’ve never seen it before:)

kind regards, james.

I too became nauseous, but still couldn’t put the thing down. lots of fucked up dreams as well. Anyone know why EA refers to the demons as fiends?

Jm , thats exactly how my wife felt when she began reading the book. She never got past Dantes story and it took her months to finish the book. I on the other hand read it twice in a week, it never made me nauseous but I could feel the energies swirling around me like bees. It was pretty intense, and ever since then its almost as if the universe around me moves and changes to meet my every need. Its a very humbling thing to basically charge a sigil in your hand, release a simple thought to the entity, and then forget about it only to see things manifest rather quickly.
You did say you got the deluxe version right? If you havent firgured out the hidden material I can help. While Ive deciphered 95 percent of it, Im still working on piecing it together.

How did you figure out the hidden material? I’m very interested in this ancientsfire13.

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:14, topic:657”]was it because of all the spelling mistakes and bad grammar?

and how is the deluxe edition? i wanted one but i use my books so much i didn’t want to ruin the cool binding. what does the secret info look like? the standard edition doesn’t have it and i’ve always been curious as i’ve never seen it before:)

kind regards, james.[/quote]

LOL, Yes I caught the spelling mistakes too.

Even with the spelling errors it is still a great book from what I have read so far. The Deluxe version looks pretty solid so I’m not worried about breaking the binding on it. As for the secret information I’m still a Noob and learning the basics so I have not got to that yet. I heard in some other forums that the secret information consists of some kind of symbols that you have to put together. I’m still feeling very light headed every time I crack open the book. It’s the same feeling I got while gazing at deggal’s sigil and watching is disappear and reappear, so I’m assuming it is some indicator of a spirit presence.

[quote=“ancientsfire13, post:16, topic:657”]Jm , thats exactly how my wife felt when she began reading the book. She never got past Dantes story and it took her months to finish the book. I on the other hand read it twice in a week, it never made me nauseous but I could feel the energies swirling around me like bees. It was pretty intense, and ever since then its almost as if the universe around me moves and changes to meet my every need. Its a very humbling thing to basically charge a sigil in your hand, release a simple thought to the entity, and then forget about it only to see things manifest rather quickly.
You did say you got the deluxe version right? If you havent firgured out the hidden material I can help. While Ive deciphered 95 percent of it, Im still working on piecing it together.[/quote]

Ancientsfire13,

Yes, I have the deluxe version of the book. If you could help me figure out how to find the hidden information that would be awesome!

Joe

Necromaster says its only in the special reverse edition, and that you have to hold a black light over the pages, so sick!