Weird Vampire Kick Journal

I usually focus on sacral. Then I devised a method to search for people with high(er) psychic energies so that I might take from their eye/crown. Scry a Y or N for them being in certain directions. Not really “devised”, rather “discovered” but like someone already knew about it discovered.

Just to be clear, I’m sending this energy to Lilith.

Sounds like a sex dungeon.

2 Likes

It is.

Lilith: Besides the obvious allure of being a hot demon with power over people, there is more considering abilities to being succubi. Succubi have it in their nature to manipulate mentally. It’s easy for one to make any idea sound tempting with a simple application of will. This isn’t mind control, it’s just suggestion. There is also the ability to see through time. Scrying. Divination. All senses. Doing Succubi work and living their lifestyle is pretty much constant growth. From there, energy manipulation is your oyster. Treat the altar as a transmutation sigil. Feeding it energy grows you abilities and aptitude, everything you proposed when seeking me out. You can use it to get as much energy as you’d ever need. Perhaps even put someone under your influence for longer. Taking the stance of The Empress. You’re amazing. (I don’t get this last part, they insisted I kept it and not added on to it.)

In other news, I’m growing more accustomed to Lilith’s presence. I like it.

1 Like

Lilith also told me to seek Lucifer out down the line. Keeping this here as a reminder.

What’s it like?

@ariesangel this thread may be of use

I went on a little trip into the astral to get some sort done, but unfortunately some awful things happened. Just a whole lot of bullshit.

Apparently banishing Seraphim with a servitor wasn’t enough, he keeps coming back, and he’s done so to mess with me. He terrorized me in the astral by putting in terrible unbeatable situations. He introduced himself as lilith when I asked “Who’s there?”

I called up the actual lilith and immediately noticed the contrast. I guess it was too early to distinguish the two. She was probably pissed that someone was impersonating her to harm me, so she just said. “Don’t you worry, I’ll take care of him. Just get back to doing what you’re supposed to do.”

I don’t know if that entails killing or what. But I’m fine right now.

Whoops, it was actually a huge set-up to get me to apologize to Seraphim and RESPECTFULLY ask him to leave me alone.

I have a headache. I’m taking another break.

I felt like shit and it wasn’t going away, so I went to go get energy. I managed to get the re-occuring issue to stop and siphoned energy from new “customer”.

I feel way better.

I guess this is where the succubi traits come WAY in.

I guess I got what I asked for. It’s assumed that the more I take in, the better I’ll feel.

Jeez, I get why energy is such a big deal to spirits now.

In any case, my clairsentience shot WAY up.

I decided I wouldn’t go full on incubi/succubi just yet. Maybe ever. I realized I didn’t wanna fight the battle of feeling like shit vs not feeling like shit forever, and Lilith understood.

Yup, this aint the path for me. I learned a lot though, and I’m keeping in touch with Lilith. I wonder what’s next for me? I have an idea.

I feel like shit

Atleast you learned what you wanted to learn.

1 Like

Power comes from within. Lilith taught me I didn’t need that burden to be who I wanted to be.

Wym?

1 Like