Weird things happening

So last i woke up at exactly 3:00 A.M. in the morning which is the witching hour but everytime i do i get energized. Its not the first time ot happens. I did feel like i was being watched over though. Then i went to sleep i had a dream that i was knocking on the wall three times. After that i saw a figure i don’t remember what it looked like and i saw a sigil flashing and i woke up again and i felt like a intense energy and when i felt it i felt energized again and i felt i was being watched like someone was standing next to my bed. The sigils that i saw.
e3838ef73daa87e413b07a028c11df9a-lilith-sigil-lilith-symbol

fe05f1b1c90f071cdfefabb72492eb74
I saw them both combined. Don’t know if there is a sign or something is trying to contact me. Got a feeling that it might come back.

3 Likes

It’s always 4am as the Witching Hour from all my experiences. You know, the darkest hour before dawn…

1 Like

I think it was 4 when i woke up the second time, i was trying to go back to sleep but i couldn’t.

Maybe Lilith is trying to contact you, since you saw her sigil. The second one is from Lilith as well soo.

5 Likes

Those are Lilith’s sigils. Try to contact her and see what she wants.

3 Likes

One of @Lady_Eva’s golden rules is when you enter weird world weird shite happens. :grin:

9 Likes

It does indeed. It does.

3 Likes

Lilith all the way! She wants you, no doubt. (Also, the witching hour is between 3 and 4 :wink: )

1 Like

What do you mean one of her rules?

1 Like

@xendrath

I woke up between 3 and 4 A.M. again i there is not a day that i don’t think about Lilith.

1 Like

I think the top sigil is Naamah’s

Do you anything about Naamah?

No, the top sigil is Lilith’s

You are absolutely correct and too much wine seemed to blur my vision.

I stand corrected.

I was thinking of this sigil

efb1d30dab69942313c49323603bc7c5f465ca25

1 Like

Haha can’t blame you then, it looks almost identical

1 Like