Weird stuff

The other day I was at the grocery store with my 2 younger brothers and my baby sister. I was at the cash, and I ran outside to the car because I forgot my wallet. When I came back, everything was paid for. And it was like $200 worth.

Later that night I was sitting in my room. And I heard a whisper from over my shoulder. I spun around, but nobody/nothing was there. So I turned my back, and I closed my eyes and asked who was there. Who/what ever it was, I could feel it.

Stronger than anything I’ve ever felt before.

The response I got, in the same whisper, was “You know…”.

At that point the feeling I got changed, it was almost like I could feel its mood shift. What ever it was…

I got spooked and left the room.

Anyone have any idea what it could have been?

1 Like
Hmmm.....hard to say as far as the identity of the "You know" entity.  Have you tried doing a reading or divination to determine who exactly it might be?  Something else to consider is that it may have been an entity or energy that you may have called up some time ago and they are now getting back to you, in a manner of speaking.  
 It sounds like though that this entity knows you already and may already have an intimate connection with you from your past.  The other possibility is that it could be someone (like an actual person) who is trying to get in touch with you through the astral plane or someone who has sent an astral entity to get in touch with. 
 Like I said, its hard to tell who it is without doing some divination to know who or what exactly you may be dealing with.  But good luck and its good to see you back on the boards!

W.

most likely personal connection to you… Maybe a spirit guardian of some kind.
Mine does that to me. Almost always answers with “you know” or “you’ll see” or “because I wanted to”… it gets annoying sometimes.

[quote=“waltyrs, post:2, topic:4023”] Hmmm…hard to say as far as the identity of the “You know” entity. Have you tried doing a reading or divination to determine who exactly it might be? Something else to consider is that it may have been an entity or energy that you may have called up some time ago and they are now getting back to you, in a manner of speaking.
It sounds like though that this entity knows you already and may already have an intimate connection with you from your past. The other possibility is that it could be someone (like an actual person) who is trying to get in touch with you through the astral plane or someone who has sent an astral entity to get in touch with.
Like I said, its hard to tell who it is without doing some divination to know who or what exactly you may be dealing with. But good luck and its good to see you back on the boards!

W.[/quote]The only entity I called on that didn’t respond immediately was Michael.

Is it possible for an angel to give off a hostile feeling?

As far as entities go that may have a personal tie to me already, that’s a tough one too. I’ve experienced some stuff throughout my life without ever actually realizing what it was.

Any time I ever brought it up the ideas were shot down. I was raised by a “Christian” family. And yes there’s a reason for the quotations.

I’ve seen an angel. I’ve seen a demon. I’ve seen some other things that aren’t as easily explained as angels/demons.

Well then Judge Dredd, sounds like you got your work cut out for you! As far as the hostile vibe,…thats hard to say. Any entity (if your not prepared for it mentally or otherwise) may have that feeling that you perceive. But again, I’m no expert on angels since I’ve never done workings or rituals involving angels.

Angels tend to be a lot like those fancy yacht-club members- think they’re better than the 'commoners’
Demons tend to be a bit more… friendly, approachable, down to earth… I’m not quite sure the right word there…
But that’s really the only difference I’ve found.

and yes, also from a Christian-based family and live in a town that has a church on nearly every corner… I just refer to any physically challenged entity as “the big guy” so no one asks questions and I don’t end up being chased out of town by the angry mob lol

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:6, topic:4023”]Angels tend to be a lot like those fancy yacht-club members- think they’re better than the 'commoners’
Demons tend to be a bit more… friendly, approachable, down to earth… I’m not quite sure the right word there…

and yes, also from a Christian-based family and live in a town that has a church on nearly every corner… I just refer to any physically challenged entity as “the big guy” so no one asks questions and I don’t end up being chased out of town by the angry mob lol[/quote]Angels are like fancy yacht-club members xD

This made my day lol.

But now that you mention it, the feeling I got from what ever it was that presented itself wasn’t anger. It was more like distaste, disapproval. Disgust.

And when you think of a fancy yacht-club member you could easily picture them looking down their noses at you.

You make a good case, maybe it was Michael contacting me after all that time.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:7, topic:4023”][quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:6, topic:4023”]Angels tend to be a lot like those fancy yacht-club members- think they’re better than the 'commoners’

and yes, also from a Christian-based family and live in a town that has a church on nearly every corner… I just refer to any physically challenged entity as “the big guy” so no one asks questions and I don’t end up being chased out of town by the angry mob lol[/quote]Angels are like fancy yacht-club members xD

This made my day lol.

But now that you mention it, the feeling I got from what ever it was that presented itself wasn’t anger. It was more like distaste, disapproval. Disgust.

And when you think of a fancy yacht-club member you could easily picture them looking down their noses at you.

You make a good case, maybe it was Michael contacting me after all that time.[/quote]

The “you know effect” is not so weird as you might think. Ive got that
sensation years ago in times of change from being an idiot arm chair to moving to Magick for example.Was a shocking half-dream half-awake state looking for some “honesty” from me in terms of my nature…

Other “you know” was my experience with the discoveries of the Archons space and the temporal paraonia from that kind of knowledge.

In terms of Angels, from my point of view, are preprogrammed “ideal values and shapes” of the Archon space, it means interfaces of communication from concious energies above the Archon spaces wich uses the “shape” of the astral world to communicate something.

Remember that you exist at the same time in many levels.

I dont want to speculate but probably someone is looking for a “honesty response” from you, would be Michael or Not. But Michael itself is not so condescent with humans by default.

[quote=“korgon, post:8, topic:4023”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:7, topic:4023”][quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:6, topic:4023”]Angels tend to be a lot like those fancy yacht-club members- think they’re better than the 'commoners’

This made my day lol.

You make a good case, maybe it was Michael contacting me after all that time.[/quote]

The “you know effect” is not so weird as you might think. Ive got that
sensation years ago in times of change from being an idiot arm chair to moving to Magick for example.Was a shocking half-dream half-awake state looking for some “honesty” from me in terms of my nature…

Other “you know” was my experience with the discoveries of the Archons space and the temporal paraonia from that kind of knowledge.

In terms of Angels, from my point of view, are preprogrammed “ideal values and shapes” of the Archon space, it means interfaces of communication from concious energies above the Archon spaces wich uses the “shape” of the astral world to communicate something.

Remember that you exist at the same time in many levels.

I dont want to speculate but probably someone is looking for a “honesty response” from you, would be Michael or Not. But Michael itself is not so condescent with humans by default.[/quote]Maybe it was neither demon nor angel. Maybe it was just another human trying to communicate with me.

What ever it was, the presence was so overwhelming that I felt as though I could reach out and touch it. Only nothing was there physically.

I’ve heard that when angels and demons present themselves it can feel as though the presence fills the room. Or you.

It wasn’t like that at all. It was focused in one specific area, as if someone was standing in that spot.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:4023”]The other day I was at the grocery store with my 2 younger brothers and my baby sister. I was at the cash, and I ran outside to the car because I forgot my wallet. When I came back, everything was paid for. And it was like $200 worth.

Later that night I was sitting in my room. And I heard a whisper from over my shoulder. I spun around, but nobody/nothing was there. So I turned my back, and I closed my eyes and asked who was there. Who/what ever it was, I could feel it.

At that point the feeling I got changed, it was almost like I could feel its mood shift. What ever it was…

Anyone have any idea what it could have been?[/quote]

The way your groceries were just paid for is a miracle in itself. What was the person like who was ringing you up? Sounds like a telepathic message from someone, maybe the cashier? Telepathic messages can sound like the person is standing right next to you or behind you.
You think maybe the cashier just rang you up and passed you on through?

[quote=“applejoe, post:10, topic:4023”][quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:4023”]The other day I was at the grocery store with my 2 younger brothers and my baby sister. I was at the cash, and I ran outside to the car because I forgot my wallet. When I came back, everything was paid for. And it was like $200 worth.

The way your groceries were just paid for is a miracle in itself. What was the person like who was ringing you up? Sounds like a telepathic message from someone, maybe the cashier? Telepathic messages can sound like the person is standing right next to you or behind you.
You think maybe the cashier just rang you up and passed you on through?[/quote]No, it was the woman in line behind me. She paid for it, the cashier was as surprised as I was.

I didn’t even get to see who she was, she was gone by the time I got back in the store.

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:4023”]The other day I was at the grocery store with my 2 younger brothers and my baby sister. I was at the cash, and I ran outside to the car because I forgot my wallet. When I came back, everything was paid for. And it was like $200 worth.

Next time don’t be afraid. Stand your emotional ground and converse with it.