Weird Skull/Spider thing appeared in my vision when I was trying to do an astral sense meditation

So last night as I was just starting the Stellar Eye Meditation by our handsome british member Conner Kendall, I closed my eyes then opened them to look around my room real quick. That’s when I saw something, out of the bottom left corner of my left eye I saw what was either a Spider with a skull pattern on it, or a Punisher-esqu skull with a black line down the middle and lots of jagged tendrils coming off of it.

And wherever I looked, it was still in the same spot of my vision, now I know some will say its probably from looking into a light or something, but here is the thing, I hadn’t looked at any super bright lights at all.

Thinking maybe it was some parasite or something I did a banishing ritual and then cleansed myself and the surrounding room. But the image was still there, I woke up this morning and it was gone, so any ideas of what this was?

-Ailestar

Nowadays for spiders i just go for the spider queen, haha… she seems to be quite active nowadays…
but honestly can be so many things…
Do a little divination.

2 Likes

Through cards or runes?

I’ve never done runes so… no idea. Do whatever you’re more attuned to i guess… or whichever your intuition tells you to

What should I ask? (Asking cause I suck at phrasing things)

You could use a pendulum and just ask if the spirit you saw was related to the spider queen. If yes, then ask if the spider queen wants you to contact her.

1 Like

You talking about the thing from Zelda :rofl:

1 Like

You should look into the Tunnels of Set book from last month I think? There’s a similar image in there. If you look on the site the images I’m talking about appear in the free chapter so that’s super awesome! I love spiders and have a deep connection to them so I was really drawn to the book and your post just made me think of the imagery in there.

1 Like

I shall. The free chapter is legit all I can get atm.