Weird shit going on

Soz, didn’t mean to argue, just trying to point up the bullshit woven into RHP/white light.

They literally do the cake example I gave, or more, something like:

Student: “Guru, if I lift heavy weights like these men I see in the gym, will I become strong?”

Guru: “Those weights will cause your muscles to tear in micro level, and damage the cells.”

What I’m getting at, and I PROMISE you I’m not arguing as in “you’re wrong nyah” is they give you PART of the truth, they never LIE, but they do it in a way that puts in blinds for the whole bigger picture, it holds people back.

I did that shit (My RHP Experiences ~ Union, Power, And Decay) and then I did the black magick stuff and I got to see the scale of the blinds and the deception in even the best, MOST sincere RHP gurus.

And I’ve learned even more in the past 6 months or so about this.

Just try looking for it, I’m out now on this but I swear, NOT arguing, just trying to… shift perception a little. Look for what’s NOT said, like the negative space in an artwork.

Peace. :heart_decoration:

Coronavirus. It’s a meme. :wink:

8 Likes