Weird shit going on

Mayb u should be a lawyer instead , well the argument ends here cause it’s all subjectivity this is why a lot of arguments r futile cause even perception creates reality and personal experience bias is involved in lots of argument so u have thoughts I have mine

1 Like

They did. It popped up I my feed on FB about a day after I felt it. I am in one that is all about herbs and crystals and such. That’s where I saw it. I rarely see anything for that group because I am not active.

2 Likes

Who is the “goddess” btw

That’s super interesting. I would live to learn more of this view of yours. It really does make sense.

1 Like

I’m the type to think that I’M the issue, but there’s some stuff adding up. I’m inclined to think it’s due to the overall environment here in Hawaii. Hell, non-Hawaiians that live here have been getting notes on their cars telling them to “Go Home, Tourists. You’re not wanted here”. If they’re leaving that on people’s cars, in broad daylight, then the pervasive panic is pretty substantial in my opinion.

I’m inclined to think that the current environment is being used/abused by lesser beings and tapping into it. I may be too or at least disturbed by it, since my environment is a little off.

If I did have dolls and they all turned their heads North (or any direction), I would probably crap myself and have a spiritual orgasm at the same time…

2 Likes

Soz, didn’t mean to argue, just trying to point up the bullshit woven into RHP/white light.

They literally do the cake example I gave, or more, something like:

Student: “Guru, if I lift heavy weights like these men I see in the gym, will I become strong?”

Guru: “Those weights will cause your muscles to tear in micro level, and damage the cells.”

What I’m getting at, and I PROMISE you I’m not arguing as in “you’re wrong nyah” is they give you PART of the truth, they never LIE, but they do it in a way that puts in blinds for the whole bigger picture, it holds people back.

I did that shit (My RHP Experiences ~ Union, Power, And Decay) and then I did the black magick stuff and I got to see the scale of the blinds and the deception in even the best, MOST sincere RHP gurus.

And I’ve learned even more in the past 6 months or so about this.

Just try looking for it, I’m out now on this but I swear, NOT arguing, just trying to… shift perception a little. Look for what’s NOT said, like the negative space in an artwork.

Peace. :heart_decoration:

Coronavirus. It’s a meme. :wink:

8 Likes

They move all the time actually the first time they scared the shit out of me. My little one that is a soul of a sweet little girl actually asked for a kitchen witch. I was like awww ok. The kitchen witch will come out of the doll when I am cooking. They are all “living” and my spirit husband is way batter at caring for them then I am. I need to do some offerings and rituals for them. I just know right now they are happy I am Home. They like being with me.

3 Likes

I’m not white light but sometimes when I see people on the “left hand path “ i see lots of backlash in their work so I try to avoid that as much as possible lol

1 Like

I meant to tell you either you or some one else on here I had a dream about one of you being posting about a positive pregnancy test…

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I was typing a similar thing when I saw your response.

I’m calling all of my Familiars and friendly spirits to help watch over my son, who I strongly suspect is also open (he’s said some things in the past and I’ve banished stuff he’s brought in on accident). It’s a matter of time. We have different sleep schedules, so if they’ll watch over him, I’m good.

For home and hearth!

3 Likes

Now I’m wondering why.

1 Like

It totally could be me. I had a vision of a baby And it’s father… I am seriously very close to getting a test if it keeps it up. That will be one hell of Conversation with the father :thinking:

4 Likes

I jus got majorly pulled to home Magick too. That’s funny you just said that. My son hasn’t said anything yet but I am sure soon he will.

3 Likes

This is a common belief in the new age community, there’s a video I found years ago that basically strikes fear into people by telling them fear will make them stuck here while others move on and those who had fear will have to be stuck here while horrible shit goes down so they can rid themselves of said fears, it was pretty weird.

As for nature feeling heavy, often times I feel that during Autumn and Winter, it’s odd to feel it during spring or summer.

4 Likes

I think it is just something you have always known and now it is all falling into place. I would dump it all into notes and see what you get, don’t think just write until it’s all out. Then read it. Maybe it will have stuff you haven’t even thought yet.

3 Likes

You’re talking about a spiritual baby or a human baby? :hushed:

1 Like

Human this time. :thinking: like it is all like my son’s pregnancy. Anyone that had morning sickness knows this special type of feeling.

2 Likes

I felt pulled to look up a Charlie Charlie Challenge (had no idea what that was, but stumbled upon in on Youtube for some reason). I’d noticed a little “girl” appearing in the house at Maryland (last place). When I asked about it, he dodged and demurred…

2 Likes

well Bruce lee is my dad and he said no fear so I can’t have fear I removed it from my brain forever and transformed into a velociraptor on my etheric body

Oh interesting I am going to ask him and look it up.

1 Like