Weird shit and N.'. S.'

Is that good or bad?

Good. Just an observation.
What is your real fear here?

I would say, the death of my family. I can take my own fuck ups but them being punished for my actions is something that I’m scared of.

Might not be the book for you, then?

Occam’s razor and all that.

Though for all the talk of how one cannot reverse course, “Dante” backed away pretty quick and started wearing normal, coloured clothing again, bit of a change from the gothic look he had more of when this was published.

2 Likes

Good point as usual @Lady_Eva, have you ever had a path you wanted to walk for so long only to walk away?

Well, I actually walked one for a long time, then walked away:

It’s not a bad thing, we evolve… only someone with no mind never changes their mind.

JMO. :smiley:

3 Likes

Watch this and decide if this is your path

2 Likes

I already have several times.

What ended up happening to Dante, anyway? He has effectively no online presence that I can ascertain, and unsubstantiated rumors from a post or two on here claim he became a Christian and renounced the occult. :smile:

1 Like

There are other ways to work with the dead, and other risky paths if that’s also what you want. :smiley:

2 Likes

This and necromancy are not the same. Necromancy is black magick, but black magick is not necromancy.

As @Lady_Eva said, there are plenty of ways to work with the dead. If you want a dedicated path, check into the cabal.

If you aren’t willing to live in death and its wake, I dont believe this is the best path for you, personally. But I dont know you, or your capabilities. For all I know, this may be your life calling.

Just pitching my two cents.

2 Likes

To be pedantic, psychopomp work isnt black magick, it’s a kind of healing and fits wityh white magickal ideas. I know, I’m a… :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s that, mediumship, and ancestral work, all pretty much can go where you want, dark or light, all conquer the fear of death.

4 Likes

You know what I mean .-.

2 Likes

Yup but the deceased are people too, and get a bad rap, so I was just edjercatin’ our wider audience. :smiley:

3 Likes

I think I’ll pass on N.’. S.’. As a path. Watch a video and reading what you have to do are two separate things to me. So I think I’ll go towards necromancy when I work with az-jahi from BMOA. I still want to be a necromancer but it will take some time and more books to add to my occult library. :smiley:

2 Likes

Join us on the path of smoke, sister :wink:

2 Likes

a3de6cbff726e4761483576844f1292e2cea36dfdee333074bc954ed0216648b

3 Likes

“Click here if you are willing to accept these.”

3 Likes

And here I thought cookies were an Xian thing :grinning:

1 Like

Too true it’s mostly about healing people hence my doctor theme. I do quite a bit of psychopomp work. I think I’m the only person in my family that the dead are not dead to. My grandfather has been dead for a few years but we still talk. Half of our conversations have been initiated by him. But it’s not for everyone that’s for sure.

2 Likes