Weird ritual

T’is Friday night.Tomorrow,Saturn should be so close to Earth,and I was aiming at doing a love spell for a friend of mine at that time.

The friend in question had had a strong crush on someone,for a while,but it wasn’t going anywhere.Without her permission,and amidst the complications,I was going to do a ritual on her to drain her of those emotions and place them on the person she had a crush on,in order to pair them up and bring happiness.

And a very altruistic motive,achieved through highly sinister witchcraft and black magic,as you can see.

I couldn’t wait for Saturday,as I felt a strong bubbling of power,and needed to do it tonight.

It started out as a simple candle spell.I laid a candle before me,and my ritual dagger.Before lighting the candle,though,I wrote the name of the people in question on a piece of toilet paper(as I write sigils and stuff in toilet paper) and placed them in a pentagram,charging it to make a sympathetic link.

Now,I had done spells like this before,and I had done spells for other people before as well.I had never,however,done love spells for other people,and without their permission.These spells tend to feed strongly on the feelings of the operator and it was very interesting having to form a link with the person in order to funnel their emotions at a different person.

Another useful thing I learned how to do through sex magic,is use your own desire for something,to funnel it towards something else.While there was no sex magic here,the principal was still the same.

Eventually,before lighting candles,I meditated in utter darkness,commanding the spirits to gather round.Interestingly,the demons that came were of Belial’s ilk.I know not if this was his way of making ammends,or if his underlings now think of me as their master since our invocation.

I lit the candle,performed the visualization,formed the connection with both
targets and it became exhausting really fast.It had a degree of psychic vampirism to it,though,I could pull emotion from one and push it into the other.

It was an interesting experience,and as it happened,my hands wandered away,writing the two people’s names on several other pieces of toilet paper,and again,the pentagram.I burned the charged papers,and put them all in a bowl of salt.

The fires exploded maniacally,releasing smoke(that’s what happens when you burn toilet paper) and I could genuinely see small bat-like things running about the smoke.

These were Belial’s/my demons,I assume.I circumambulated with the bowl,calling it all an offering and placing the candle in the middle of the inferno,letting it all mingle and releasing it into the aether.

It was a wild ride,and it taxed me highly,until I ultimately had to seal the spell with a drop of blood…not from me,but meat I bought(not slaughtered) which admittedly may have been overkill but seemed to be good in this case.

I waved it all around,commanding the servants of darkness to lay to rest my friend’s feelings and return the plague to the one she had a crush on,so that the two may find some happiness together.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:5335”]T’is Friday night.Tomorrow,Saturn should be so close to Earth,and I was aiming at doing a love spell for a friend of mine at that time.

The friend in question had had a strong crush on someone,for a while,but it wasn’t going anywhere.Without her permission,and amidst the complications,I was going to do a ritual on her to drain her of those emotions and place them on the person she had a crush on,in order to pair them up and bring happiness.

And a very altruistic motive,achieved through highly sinister witchcraft and black magic,as you can see.

I couldn’t wait for Saturday,as I felt a strong bubbling of power,and needed to do it tonight.

It started out as a simple candle spell.I laid a candle before me,and my ritual dagger.Before lighting the candle,though,I wrote the name of the people in question on a piece of toilet paper(as I write sigils and stuff in toilet paper) and placed them in a pentagram,charging it to make a sympathetic link.

Now,I had done spells like this before,and I had done spells for other people before as well.I had never,however,done love spells for other people,and without their permission.These spells tend to feed strongly on the feelings of the operator and it was very interesting having to form a link with the person in order to funnel their emotions at a different person.

Another useful thing I learned how to do through sex magic,is use your own desire for something,to funnel it towards something else.While there was no sex magic here,the principal was still the same.

Eventually,before lighting candles,I meditated in utter darkness,commanding the spirits to gather round.Interestingly,the demons that came were of Belial’s ilk.I know not if this was his way of making ammends,or if his underlings now think of me as their master since our invocation.

I lit the candle,performed the visualization,formed the connection with both
targets and it became exhausting really fast.It had a degree of psychic vampirism to it,though,I could pull emotion from one and push it into the other.

It was an interesting experience,and as it happened,my hands wandered away,writing the two people’s names on several other pieces of toilet paper,and again,the pentagram.I burned the charged papers,and put them all in a bowl of salt.

The fires exploded maniacally,releasing smoke(that’s what happens when you burn toilet paper) and I could genuinely see small bat-like things running about the smoke.

These were Belial’s/my demons,I assume.I circumambulated with the bowl,calling it all an offering and placing the candle in the middle of the inferno,letting it all mingle and releasing it into the aether.

It was a wild ride,and it taxed me highly,until I ultimately had to seal the spell with a drop of blood…not from me,but meat I bought(not slaughtered) which admittedly may have been overkill but seemed to be good in this case.

I waved it all around,commanding the servants of darkness to lay to rest my friend’s feelings and return the plague to the one she had a crush on,so that the two may find some happiness together.[/quote]

It took me Forever to clean all the ash up but I hope it works and I’d be shocked it it didn’t.

The point is,what started as a simple ritual became something far more beautifuo and complex.

Quite a vivid experience overall.And keep in mind everyone that following your intuition is a useful thing in magic!

Who cares if the grimoire explicitly outlines not to do something, if you feel a loss of flow without it?

I’ll report tobyou guys how this goes.Blessings and giggles!

1 Like

Any news about this ritual that you did? It actually inspired me to do something in this style, i got a calling of a demon and some spirits while i read and thought about your ritual, gladly hope it manifested the desired wish :slight_smile:

That’s awesome if you get feelings to add or take away anything from a ritual your doing follow them go with your gut :blush: