Weird Paimon Dream ((?))

So a few nights ago I had this dream thats been haunting me and it has something to do with King Paimon. Ive been doing research into him as of late and I cannot stop thinking about him. So as a test i lit a candle before I went to sleep asking for him to show himself to me in some way in my dream; and if he did that I would work with him. I let the candle melt all the way as I meditated and focused my energy on King Paimon. Well that night I had the most vivid dream about him.

In the dream I was in my room talking with a friend of mine online and suddenly he told me to go find the King. I didnt know what to do so I ran out of the house and into the woods. For some reason in the dream I thought finding him there would be the best thing. To no avail of him I then found a note with an address and his sigil written sloppily. I knew to follow the directions and let myself wonder until I ended up at a Costco for some reason. I do not know why that was important or why King Paimon or a worker of his wanted to meet me in Costco of all places. But I rolled with it since this was a dream I had no control over. It was all so vivid when I walked into the store. One of the workers had told me to go behind the store and when I asked why he just said “He needs to speak with you” in a raspy tone that was almost inhuman to the utmost degree. I followed the instructions and left the inside of the store and wondered behind it. The energy went to this warm almost comforting aura; and I smelled the most sickeningly sweet smells I could ever imagine. I then ended up where the dumpsters were and the loudest most inhuman wailing came from one all the way at the back. I ran to what looked like flames because of how bright it all was, but was the king bent over the dumpster. I assumed he was looking for something he dropped in it or something. The dream just got weirder when I realized his entire lower torso was exposed and I could see a creamy white substance dripping down his inner thighs starting from the back. I was petrified and all he said was “Come to me child” and the dumpsters all around were making a lot of noise by rattling and slamming together. I woke up after that in a fit of fear and excitement. He heard me and so that must mean I need to work with him.

If you can help me figure this whole dream out it would mean a lot to me.

3 Likes

Welcome @AsmodiussGun . Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

very sorry, i just posted an introduction a moment ago after a friend informed me of that <3

I saw it. You must have just posted as I was writing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m no dream expert, but he clearly wants to work with you. Now, some parts of the dream may have special meaning for you, so you should be the one who should think about them.

However, I should note that King Paimon sometimes likes to appear in a mystical way, or something like that. So, other than some symbolism, the dream has parts of his style and parts of your own thoughts.

2 Likes

Dunno if its helpful, the only time i actually had clairaudience was King Paimon, it was a very strange voice… kinda graty & unnatural “i want to speak to you”

2 Likes

yes, it was all rather weird. My brain probably provided the backdrop to help make the meeting easier since I had never attempted to summon a daemon before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that makes sense.

1 Like

Paimon has responded and is sending a series of messages using symbols which are a bit cryptic. He has heard your requests and is letting you know although you feel lost he can guide you through your troubles and lead you along your path with knowledge.

There is a great thread decoding your dreams you might have a look.

2 Likes

He is great at using symbolism that speaks to you on a profound personal level. He is a remarkable teacher and will help you find hidden truths, some of which may not be pleasant but very important for your development. And he is all about empowerment and getting rid of what binds/ limits you. If you work with him, be open to what he has to tell you, even if it seems weird or confusing initially. If you’re willing to dig a little deeper, he will help you in ways you might not have expected. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re absolutely right, his use of symbolism is always impeccable from what people who have worked with him tell me. I shall look deeper into it and ask him questions

2 Likes