Weird meditation last night - Asmodeus(?)

It’s okay.
I gathered that you might have been busy.
Ouch. Sounds painful :confused:

Yes and no. Not sure if they are the answers to what he meant but could be that I’ve just been concentrating on the demon/dark side and not enough of the angel aspects/lighter side. In life and general. It needs to be :yin_yang: balance to find harmony. His advise might also help to prevent my depressive phases. I’ve been surprisingly upbeat and happy for no reason in the last week or so. Unlike me :sweat_smile: I feel lifted up and lighter in a spiritual sense. Something has changed. An energy shift.

I don’t know if it will last. I’ll try to keep at it.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ultraviolet, I feel you on what you’re saying. Again, I apologize… I’m currently planning a sudden move about 2700 miles away from where I am now.

I’ve been feeling this too. I feel like Asmodeus is triggering radical changes in our lives. I realized I’ve gone as far as I can go where I am now and it is time to make a new direction. I’m moving to a place where there are far more people like us than I expected… an energy conversion is happening and I can’t explain it but… we’ll see what happens.

There’s also been flagging on Pagan groups on facebook - we’re all saying the same thing, something radically different is changing and witches/magicians are gathering together now. I think we are all being called to challenge something but I don’t know what yet.

Let’s see what happens! Yay for us! Hail Asmodeus!

2 Likes

Good luck with your move @duskwalker :blush:

Hope all is well with you.

Asmodeus seems really busy in the last few months working with so many people.

1 Like

Man i swear this is why for some odd reason i feel drawn to him. Haven’t really got to really know him , I’m trying ! Hopefully he’ll work with me lol but something about his sigil really clicks for me idk .

2 Likes