Weird feeling

Lately for the past 2 months I’ve had this feeling like something big is going to happen in my life; I don’t know if it’s good or bad. I can feel it in my soul. Like everything is about to change and I can’t do anything about it. Just right now I spent like 15 minutes bawling my eyes out lookin through my old elementary school and no middle school worksheets and report cards etc… Contemplating whether ive been a good son, brother, cousin, friend to everyone I care about. I never felt like this before. I started shaking and sweating and gasping for air. Like my soul was aching and crying. In all honestly I feel like I’m going to die, or some partner of me has already died. Has anyone felt like this?

2 Likes

It happens to me often…

1 Like

I don’t really know your situation but maybe it’s time for you to take action and not sit around in whatever place you are in. And if you feel like a part of you died, perhaps a transformation is happening? :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Phoenix_666. I see you joined us on October 6, but still have not introduced yourself. Please take a moment to click the image below and do so. It is a rule on this forum:

handIntro

1 Like

do some banishing ritual brother. Sure it will do the work.

3 Likes

:sob: when I first joined I didn’t know how to do that lol I’ve been expecting this but will do

2 Likes

The fact that you are worried about this at all says a great deal about your character. You are clearly introspective, self-aware, and compassionate so I have no doubt that you’ll weather whatever is ahead, as I’m equally sure that someone with your traits has been a good son, brother, etc.
It sounds like you’re entering a chrysalis stage, so growth is on the horizon. That’s excellent. This a good thing you’re going through, though it may be uncomfortable at the moment.

1 Like

In addition to what Goku said burning white sage, ringing a song bowl and carring Tektite on you can also aid with this malicious attack! Also an entity may have merged with you… set up the boundaries and tell that thing your not going to take its shit no more!

1 Like