Weird day

So last night I just concluded my pact with King Belial, this morning I woke up to the song “Demons” by Imagine Dragons the song came from a nearby electronics store, I kid you not.

Also, I woke up with strange discolorations on my finger, yellowish to be in fact.

Moreover, I chanced upon my other pact with Satan the portion with the number 13 was unburnt.

I am trying my very best to make sense out of this, what could it possibly mean?

1 Like

Hey there @John_Doe2 I’ve noticed you have made 12 posts so far but have never done a proper introduction, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick. It is a rule here:

intro3

Welcome to the forum! Before you begin another post, maybe click the link provided above first and introduce yourself? :slight_smile:

It’s interesting that you heard that particular song in relation to him, because he played that too during a shufflemancy session last week. Along with the yellowish discolorations, this makes me think that he did agree to your conclusion of the pact, but there may be other messages from him there so I really suggest doing any form of divination. Same goes about your pact with Satan. Also, these two entities are quite known for wanting you to come up with the answers yourself so… try asking them directly.

I already introduced myself.

Also I slept for 10-12 hrs. after the pact. Thank you, I will take your suggestion into consideration.

1 Like

Could you pls suggest divination methods for beginners?