Weird back feeling? Input?

I’m not sure what’s on my back, but I only started to feel this weird tingling/pressure (but not really Physical) sensation on my back after I became more aware/able to sense/feel energy. So last few several months.

The sensation is like something is On/attached to my back which a tingling/electric/pressure feeling. It’s mid back, and to the right and maybe left of my spine just below my shoulder blades. I don’t always notice whatever it is, but it doesn’t feel totally Physical, and I’ve never noticed it before I opened my senses. I can’t tell if the feeling is 2 separate “things” attached/on my back or one big “thing”. Feels more like two the more I focus on it.

So basically located just below my shoulder blades, to the right AND left of my spine but not really on my spine. Any ideas? I have no idea what it is physical or not?

Not caused by clothing cause I can feel it even without my shirt on

If I try to move energy there/focus on it, the feeling intensifies, but I can feel it just fine randomly to

1 Like

Could be something to do with your solar plexus chakra.
Try this meditation and see what happens

Or you should look into Sa Ta NA Ma meditation witch can help balance the chakras
I will post a guide meditation in the future after I am more familiar with this meditation

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try that out and see if it helps remove the feeling/whatever is there.

1 Like

Ok let me know if it feels better if not I will message you the meditation with the chant Sa Ta Na Ma to see if that makes things better.

1 Like

Energy.

1 Like

I think it feels alittle better. I’ll try the same meditation for a couple of days just to see if I feel any real big improvements there. If not I’ll message you?

1 Like

I am glad you feeling better and Yes please do messages me if it doesnt work.
Try and do it with out the video after you fully memorized the steps and you can also make your own style by doing it without the video and in silence or changing a couple of things like useing different video with just binaural or other relaxing music in the background but still use the mantra and visualization and keep your attention in that area.

Also see if you can also work on the lower chakras to fully get the energy moving
Root chakras is a very important one if you have problems with the energy

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure I need to work on those, my heart chakra, solar plexus, etc. I’ll work from down up. Although right now I can still feel the sensation pretty strongly. I’ll keep working on it.

Any spirit/entity that could help support me in energy work in the 3 lower chakras? Just so when I do the meditations and such I have alittle help/support in that?

1 Like

Dont force it. Go easy be gentle.
If you feel pain give some time to cool down. Listen to your instinct

There can be consequences for haveing a chakra too open or too blocked.

It just have to be balanced all of them

True. Okay I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks :+1:.

Can chakra/energy blocks be what’s making AP hard to accomplish for me? Cause if it does, I’ll wait to resume trying to AP till my energy chakras/bodies are more balanced.

1 Like

Oh yea! That can be huge blockage for AP. Try to also practice energy work around other parts of the body like limbs fingers toes and even mouth area you can visualize a ball of light in the mouth bouncing around. You should check out the book from Robert Bruce Energy work it’s very helpful.
Also try and teach your self to mediate and be still for like over 1 hour

1 Like

Okay, thats helpful to know. I’ll definitely focus on my whole body energy wise, but start with the main chakra points.

I already meditate, how I developed my senses and maybe messed with Kundalini a bit (not any more).

1 Like

Try and work on chakras and incorporate energy body to once in a while and still practice meditation by being still

1 Like