Weird Astral projection experience

Hey guys, i swear that I just had a very scary astral projection experience.
After having lunch, I went to bed for a nap, then I started to listen to a ASMR vid on YouTube, and at this point I fell asleep without knowing it. It began so strangely, I was still awake but my whole body, I didn’t feel my limbs or anything anymore. The paralysis came so fast and then, my conscience or my mind was like flying around the Galaxy, I could see the stars, the sun,… Then my mind came to another realm whose surface covered by oceans and seas, after that, I saw a giant Serpent rising up from the water, and it’s head was so long and high, almost reach the sky where my mind was flying over. Consequently, my mind led me out of there and started to fly around the Galaxy again which made me dizzy. Then I woke up and found my self totally paralysized.
Have any of u got this kind of experience like this? And pls tell me if this was astral projection or something

3 Likes

Was it a black snake?

1 Like

What video were you listening to?

It was addder, and dark brown actually

1 Like

Just a random ASMR vid with slime obviously,but nothing special about it because i heard it a dozen of times

1 Like

Your visions with paralysis indicate a trance state with a deity communicating telepathically. That your ritual requests have been heard and the serpent was reaching out and up to you.

The serpent vision shows a state of transition and transformation and could be a warning sign for an upcoming situation that’s potentially challenging regarding your search for answers or knowledge with the occult.

1 Like

astro projection is not a vision thing…you leave out of your body and travel to other realms

1 Like

id like to know how you did this i cant seem to leave my body still ive met lucifer during a type of astro projection but not a full one i cant do it willingly either it just happeneds i just cant move fom my body

1 Like

I still have no idea about how i could do this. It just happened to me suddenly and all I had to do was accepting it

1 Like

i see i fought against it or struggled every time so i see how its different

But the Serpent is somekind of incarnation of the Devil, right? I didn’t serve or try to invoke him or any demons but Hecate whom I pray nightly. Thus I think that The giant adder in my vision was one of three heads of Hecate

1 Like

I have this ability but having no way to control it and perform it at will. But I think it’d better to let ur power activate when it wants to, there is no need to force it

1 Like

true

Although you did not name or invoke a demon from the Goetia your rituals might have attracted a demon who is responding to you announcing its presence.

On the serpent is not a incarnation of the devil but merely a SYMBOL used by the deity to convey a messsge, a foretelling of events to come that you should be aware of acknowledging you and your worship.

Well, i did a little research today and found out that The serpent in the ocean was actually somekind of entities that live between the spiritual realm and the living one. This means that I have found my way to the spiritual realm without the help of any ritual at all. And I think my magic and skills in this craft grow up after each of Moon cycles

1 Like

This doesn’t sound like astral projection

How could I possibly dream when I didnt sleep at all -.- I still could be aware of everything then

Sounds like just a dream