Weird ass dream/vision

I’ve been going nonstop the past 4 days or so. I felt exhausted and I laid down.

In the dream I was also laying down. In bed with someone. At first I thought it was my boyfriend but now I’m not sure. There was nothing romantic going on or anything. He was just there. Then i felt my hands start to go unusually numb all at once. Felt more like they were paralyzed than anything. I remember wondering if I was about to experience sleep paralysis, but when I tried I could move my head. So i focused my energy and after doing for a few seconds, I was able to move my hands a pretty decent amount. Then the same thing happened with my legs and hands. I couldn’t move my head either. But then i saw a hand (dont think it was a human hand). The hand took mine. All of a sudden I started levitating. It scared me for a second because I was still paralyzed. But then I was just curious. I think my fear ended this dream/vision because that was the end of it.

When i opened my eyes 20 minutes later it was as though I hadnt been to sleep at all. My eyes weren’t heavy or anything. In fact, I now feel like I’ve had 8 hours of sleep. Short naps only ever made me feel more tired so I k ow it’s some kind of message.

Any thoughts as to what this means?

2 Likes

Be careful could be a spiritual attack, i mean after all you were paralysed, in the dream plane spirits often will try and attack or reach out to you.

On the other hand perhaps the entity was trying to induce astral projection perhaps the levitating was your astral body being pulled out of the dream plane into the astral realm.

Could be numerous things really.

If you felt like you didn’t sleep I’d say this was a very surreal astral projection experience, guided by some entity maybe a spirit which is friend or could be foe.

You have four options really.

1. Try divination to see what the entire situation was about.

2. Meditate on the energy left behind and with will and intent pull on the energy and tap into its current internally to channel the spirit, probably a dangerous task as you don’t know what it is.

3. Cleanse the area and yourself.

4. Get into astral travel and see if there are any gates open in the area where the entity could have got through enter the gate and follow it and confront it.

1 Like

@C.Kendall Hmm. Not sure if this would change the likelihood of anything but I forgot to add that Im not a lucid dreamer but I was very lucid in this one. The closest I can remember to ever lucid dreaming was when i was journaling my dreams. Never got to the point of lucidity before I quit but they became more vivid and I could remember them easier.

What would be the best form of divination to attempt if you’ve never done it before?

1 Like

I had this done to me so many times but I always where connected to whom ever it is and actively sending thought. Couldn’t understand what was said to me but they always cared when something was just too painful. :laughing: I always complained when I can’t breath well enough that they end up forcing air in and it felt like the freshest air ever!

1 Like

Have a look here is my guide to all you need, from Evocation to soul travel, to divination, rituals etc.

1 Like

Was there supposed to be a link there? @C.Kendall

3 Likes

@C.Kendall thank you:)

1 Like

To me this is a severe warning that whatever rituals you were inacting were not accepted by the spirits you thought you were connecting with. Try another ritual with a more positive intent or more positive medatation will draw more positive energy to you and your dream state.

1 Like