Weird a** experiences

So as you may have read before in a previous post I’m under some kind of collective psychic attack where I strongly feel my ‘warm feelings’ towards someone is energetically(?) being used against me abusively. As I have stated in other posts my problems have mostly to do with employment agencies/work and the most recent trick they started to use, Is making me sense I am in (that) work environment, I just get the sensation and feeling like I’m there, just that but with enough power behind it to unnerve me somewhat… kind of like: Me just chilling > sensation of being in that environment with no reason along with an ‘ooga booga’ like someone standing around the corner trying to scare you feeling. The job in question is just a nothing special job , blue collar I guess for which I had no special longing.

The way it’s forced into my consciousness feels nothing like a mental disorder, and the topics that get used… sometimes something comes up where it seems they thought I had a negative feeling towards that place/something else and they force it into my consciousness a couple of times and I’m just like ‘what, what are you trying to do’
I petitioned a demon to accidentally someone who was constantly spying on me psychically and I feel they sense something is wrong, and that is good, pretty sure she talked to a former colleague but that one seems on my side after I thought she was ‘in on it’ and had the intent to perhaps curse her and felt her vibration was surprised at that so I no longer have that intent towards her.

What is so strange is when they’re not doing it, I feel good like even thinking about telling this or asking for help doesn’t feel needed yet when I am under attack I’m crawling for knowledge to fend them off

1 Like

Interesting experience that I left out; so when I was working at this psychically (very) hostile environment one day I was thinking about attending this conference of a political party I’m in and I felt one colleague being startled by my intention of going, like “hm I wonder if should go to [conference]” and at the moment I thought conference I felt her being startled by that. (that means it’s a really good idea!) but just the crossover of worlds at that moment, she could not have known and if she did why would she care.

even more interesting(to me) I had this notebook with the parties’ logo on the front on it they handed out at the conference and I had it face down(!) in a drawer, you could not see what was on it and to be frank I completely forgot about it, anyways I opened that drawer and I saw the back of the notebook and I felt someone being startled by my attention/gaze upon that notebook and I was like “wtf is going on… what is it about this notebook?” and when I turned it around I was like ah… “ah?” just so odd I cant understand except that I guess I’m being psychically spied on.

If you cared to read this kudos.

I know this terminology is popular in Christianity, but hear me out…. Monitoring Spirits. People can just get infected with them, especially workplaces and neighborhoods. There’s some good subliminals on Youtube that handle the subject. As far as magick goes: cut and clear, banish, remove evil eye.