Weight loss Demons

Hey! I’ve been working in my Book of Shadows on demons that I may often work with for my transition or my weight loss journey and I realized that there are no threads with advice for this. Usually it just turns to questioning the OP about their habits or someone suggesting a greek god.
What demons would you suggest to work with for weight loss and why?

1 Like

Mighty king dumbbels is very good for this, now, since I did you a favor, return it, and do an introduction.

How many years of experience do you have? If you have any, what do you practice?

1 Like

Welcome @Always_Learning It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi and welcome🙂. Im not sure if you’re skilled in magick but I would recommend Prince Seere to speed up your weight loss goal. However, be sure to be specific to him like maybe including “without any harm to my physical body” or something along those lines.

Try not just saying “I want to lose weight” because the spirit and/or universe will find the easiest fastest route to your goal and you want to lose weight in a healthy way.

2 Likes

Lucifer helped me lose weight. Told me what to eat and drink.

3 Likes

I’ve been working on my abilities for 4 years now in general and have been educating myself on demons for about a year. Just wanted to finally write things down and couldn’t find any good or consistent info.

2 Likes

Oh alright my bad👍

Just saw the link and went ahead to do the stock intro. I have about 4 years of exploring divination, meditation, candles, astrology/lunar work, and kitchen magick. I’ve been exploring working with demons for about a year now and just wanted to start to write things down. Thank you for your favor to me.

3 Likes