Wearing a sigil Suggestion

the what of the topic:
I have been asked by one of the “entity” that I follow to wear a bunch of sigils, I though of wearing them engraved into a single pendent or something like that, so that it will be hidden in plain sight.

My issue/confusion:
Every entity has their own preferred colour, etc as this is an engraving can we ignore the preferred colour and metal/material here as there are multiple ones here, which I don’t think could be combined into one.

What should I do? Please help :slight_smile:

@DarkestKnight
First of all, Sorry about tagging you here per se if it isn’t allowed

Could you please let me know what you feel regarding this, if you have the time? I have recieved great help from some other posts of yours for other things so thought you would be able to help me out here.

1 Like

If you are going to engrave the seals of multiple spirits on a single pendant, then a neutral colour and material would probably be best. You could also use a colour and material that you personally feel best represents what each spirit means to you. Get quiet and ask your intuition.

1 Like

Thank you for the help here!

also a quick question, is it fine if we overlap the sigils of different entities in the design or is it something we should avoid?

Do you have a form of Divination? Spirits like people have spirits they work better with, id recomend draw8ng the sigil and meditating on it and if you get any sort of “no” keep changing it till you get a resounding “Yes”

1 Like

Thanks for your answer @RiseorDie , sorry about not being able to reply earlier, I have followed a similar path to what you have shared, thus far and made a print for engraving as of now.

I am not sure about having divination per se, for me it is mostly entities coming nearby and letting me know(more like suggesting) what could be done etc.