Wealth ritual with 9 Goetic Spirits

Hi everyone. I am sharing my ritual for wealth, as I promised to the spirits incase I got what I wanted. I got a hefty raise and solved a few issues that were afflicting me, so here goes as part of my deal with them. The other was purchasing their seals in metal medallions (done).

Mind you, usually I don´t make offerings to the Goetic Spirits save for wine or licquor, or candles, here and there; or promises of this kind when I ask for something bigger or very specific.

• You will just need the seals and the enn for each spirit. I say each enn 10 x, and Al’ash tad alash tal astu 10x. Proceed with regular evocation method like E.A teaches (seal gazing, emptying your anxiety, visualization and so forth).

• Use your own words and M.O. of evocation,according to your path.

• This ritual can be used for a specific goal or wish (e.g., solving a given problem, earning a specific amount) or regularly for guidance and working on your goals big and small. I have a defined “big” goal (lifestyle) and I am working on it under the guidance of some of these Goetics who act as my mentors. I perform this from time to time, with greater emphasis if I need something in particular.

• I evoke all the spirits, then state my wish (es). Once they all come, I approach each one asking for their intervention according to each one´s specific powers.

The 9 Spirits

1. Belial - King or Prince
  2. Paimon - King
  3. Zagan - President and King
  4. Seere - Prince
  5. Orobas - Prince
  6. Vassago - Prince
  7. Bune - Duke
  8. Gremory - Duke
  9. Eligor - Duke
  10. Foras - President

King Belial- influence, wealth, promotions, titles, high places, get rid of legal issues, ambition - Lirach tasa vefa wehlc Belial.
King Paimon-All-encompassing power, wealth, status, guidance, teaches anything, solutions, to bestow dignities and lordships, makes peoplewield and bow to you, turns ordinary individuals into important people, his knowledge includes all arts and "secret Things”, truthfully answering all questions asked of him, can reveal hidden treasures-he knows all the affairs of the world, granting familiars, knowledge of past and future events, clearing up doubts - Linan tasa jedan Paimon
President and King Zagan Transforms people and situations, expands businesses quickly, performs miracles- Anay on ca secore Zagan tasa
Prince Seere Quick solutions, bring/make happen things fast Jeden et Renich
Seere tu tasa

Prince Orobas Gives you power and control over other people, security and dignity/titles/jobs, keeps you safe, wealth, prosperity, answers questions about past, present, and future, difficult court cases and procedures, stops troublemakers - Jedan tasa hoet naca Orobas
Prince Vassago- Finds whatever you need (money, income sources, valuable information/intelligence) is a hacker, knows every law, solves court cases, reveals lies and betrayal, can transport objects and people internationally quickly, finds lost items (he is AMAZING forthis), finds all things hidden or lost.
Keyan vefa jedan tasa Vassago
Duke/Duchess Bune- Wealth, specific sums, sophistication, eloquence Wehl melan avage Bune Tasa
Duke/Duchess Gremory - Wealth, riches, luxury, quick money (specific amounts) An tasa shi Gremory on ca
Duke Eligos- Called “The Great Attorney”, solves difficult judicial cases, contracts, finds hidden things, favour of powerful people, settles disputes, wealth. Jedan on ca Eligos inan
President Foras Makes one wise, wealthy and invincible. (some say “invisible” which can be handy too). Gives long life, which is important to enjoy your success. Kaymen vefa Foras

In the end, use your usual form of dismissal.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

Very nice! If you don’t mind, I added this to the forum tutorials for Money and Wealth, looks like a good one!

2 Likes

Not at all! I´m honoured.

2 Likes