Wealth Magick Rituals

Im currently doing Rituals to get a job that I want but it’ll take a while and I need some qualifications that requires money. I’m thinking maybe it’s time to use wealth Magick Rituals but at the same time I’m thinking if using this might effect my goal of achieving the job? I heard angels in that book are really powerful and will completely chenge your life.

Is this a good idea? Thanks

6 Likes

I’ll love to check it out but I already did several rituals for that so I’m not sure if I’m gonna do another.

1 Like

Astaroth, Belial, Suhn’Tal’Ock, Salas’ash, Bune, Lord Caluneck, Naamah, etc. are all great spirits to work with if you need to have some money brought to you. Belial is great for trying to get jobs as well as I believe Ba’al. Belial brought to me a job that eventually started to pay me way more then my last job ever did. Astaroth just manifested before me an opportunity to have brought before me a literal ton of money. Not gonna say how much but it’s in the 6 figures cause of certain circumstances.

5 Likes

If you feel like going into the magick, then that’s probably a good sign to go for it. You mentioned you already did job-seeking magick, so unless there is anything else pressing you can go right into the three weeks of the Daily Practice in preparation for the first working.

The biggest shifts for me occurred with the second working, but the book doesn’t ruin your life. It’s Wealth Magick, so the spirits aren’t going to set you up to be broke, they’ll set you up to be wealthy. What the second working did for me was re-align me to a path that still allows me to do what I want with my life while also ensuring I was making space for financial wealth.

Just so you know, the rituals started working right away, but the full effects did not become apparent until a few years down the road. This should make some sense. Instead of going the direction I was going, I forged a different path, and so the consequences of the decisions that I made have compounded and led me to where I am now.

9 Likes

I’ll have to move to a new state when I get the job I’m thinking about doing it then. Since it’ll be like a new start and there will be less blockages. What do you think?

1 Like

It’s not my magick. Listen and do what you believe is appropriate.

1 Like

I’d say if you really like the job that much then save up and pay for the certifications. Otherwise you should keep applying to places and shop around.

If it does affect it, it’s going to be in a way that leads to more wealth down the road. But considering the first 3 weeks of wealth magick is basically a introspective question and appreciation for beauty, I doubt it’ll have a negative effect.

You should do wealth magick IF you want to change the focus on your life to accumulating wealth.
After you’ve bought the car, took the vacation, and bought all the toys what will you do then?
Wealth magick answers this question.
Wealth magick is about setting up your life for EXTREME prosperity, not riches. If you want to riches and don’t want the focus of your life to be about wealth accumulation consider “Occult riches” by Damon brand. That book has a master money ritual and a bunch of spells to get money flowing in the ways you want.

Whereas wealth magick is a total overhaul of you financial destiny and fate itself.

You should do wealth magick if you dream of being extremely wealthy and you have the dedication to do 6 months of consistent magick as well as changing your life to that of a money maker.

Wealth magick has changed my life and I have yet to really manifest the huge amounts of money.

I can confidently say though, I have method to making multi-millions and the proper resources to do so. Now it’s all about me taking action and going through the journey.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying! I never had too much interest in money. I just think of it as a necessity for living. This is why I never did too many money rituals. I just need enough money so that I don’t have to worry about paying my bills and focus on the things I like. Should I try success Magick instead or would you say wealth Magick is better for my situation?

1 Like

I’d say success magick or occult riches

1 Like

Ok thanks :pray:

To me and many others, money is a means to an end. I believe personally that money can bring happiness while some people say it can’t but think about it for a moment. If you had more then enough money that you wouldn’t need to worry about being behind bills, losing your home, not worry about food, etc. Wouldn’t that in a way be happiness with money?

5 Likes

The consensus is 60k per year equals a good quality of life.

Other happiness comes from a meaningful life.

Honestly I can think of a lot of awesome things I could do with money but for others is whatever.

2 Likes

I got my dream job using materials from two magicians. I have set up ritual using tips from MR’s E-occult course and scrying evocation using E.A.Koetting’s Master Evocation: Omnipotence course.
I saw Paimon the black scrying mirror, and He encouraged me to send c.v. and motivate letter where I describe my current situation and my skills.The ritual I performed in the Monday since Paimon is Lunar Spirit (like Gabriel). In the Friday I got call from the person that is my current boss and manager that they want me to hire (one of the reasons was the letter I attached).
Paimon, Belial and Gabriel are great Spirits to work with that manner.

1 Like

Welcome @KamianowskiMaciej It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Why does it take so long exactly? I realize some of the spirits in this book are Angels which explains the length of time they work at least that my opinion anyhow. There could be other factors involved I’m not realizing.

1 Like

That’s barely enough to afford rent in certain areas let alone put enough money away to buy house. Then there the mortgage, insurance, bills etc… and kids are completely off the table if you want to in anyway give them a decent life. Personally I would aim for 70k, 80k, or 90k if possible.

The magick works right away, it’s more about your circumstances at the time and your own mental conditions.

You can think about it like this. Let’s say you want to get to square 10, and you are currently at square 1. The distance between each step on the path varies, so some are shorter than others. What magick will do is align you to the end goal that you want to reach, and then ensure that the conditions are available to you to make each sub-path along the way to your final destination as short and as smooth as possible.

If you need to be very majorly re-aligned, and you open yourself to this, that can happen. If not much needs to dramatically change, then magick won’t be very dramatic.

Magick doesn’t stretch things out for no reason or to make you suffer. If you want wealth, that’s probably a dramatic change and an end goal that is likely far away from you when you first start, but I can personally attest to the fact that if you persist with this goal, magick will persist alongside you.

3 Likes

Does this to apply love magick as well using other books from Brands work?

1 Like

This applies to all magick, it doesn’t matter what the goal is.

The problem I think people run into is they do not realize what their actual goal is. If you are doing love magick, your goal is a loving relationship, presumably a romantic one cause that’s what most people are always on about when asking about love magick.

What people do is confuse their actual goal with some specific possible manifestation of that goal. If you do wealth magick, and you believe your goal is to get extra shifts at your less than minimum wage but with tips so you probably actually get more than minimum wage job, I’m gonna guess you are limiting yourself.

Thankfully it is not my problem if people flip-flop between random internet spells to get their ex back which never work for them (it worked for me once, aren’t I just such a great occultist, so skilled), but it can be frustrating as one who teaches this stuff to see misinformation being spread about.

Again, though, thankfully, it is not my problem. I come here for the pleasure of writing, and so my pleasure has been had. Why would I allow the gremlins who cannot see beyond their nose tip to ruin my pleasure? The occult is one of those subjects which is not always the most conducive to seeing the success of your students, not that I would consider myself knowledgeable and experienced enough to truly self-label in such a way, but I enjoy my writing, and so here I am.

1 Like

Your intuition was right. I did ritual asking for a passionate loving relationship and yeah I got kinda specific. I’m wondering if maybe the Angel saw through this to what I really needed and is working bringing that instead or something along those lines.

2 Likes