We are the Gates

SO I have had this idea in my head for a while and it is that we are the gateway for these entities that we evoke. I believe that the evidence for this is that the more we evoke a certain entitie the most profound the evocation response is. Any thoughts?
BP

Interesting thought. I’m going to have to say that, yes, it probably does work in a manner at least similar to your suspicion.

At present, it is my understanding that this is “our house” so to speak; that the ones who choose to incarnate into this physical plane are the ones who make all the decisions governing it.

So yes, it would be accurate to say we are, individually & collectively, the Leading Edge that allows, permits, invites and/or accepts the creation & destruction of all that is here - or not.

Everything I’ve learned thus far indicates this is so … its more than my mortal mind can even wrap around … Zoe

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:1, topic:276”]SO I have had this idea in my head for a while and it is that we are the gateway for these entities that we evoke. I believe that the evidence for this is that the more we evoke a certain entitie the most profound the evocation response is. Any thoughts?
BP[/quote]

Interesting. Sorta like we are the sponsor taking responsibility in this plane for the visitor; but if they get unruly and the host is killed does this portal(permission) remain open or are they unceremoniously pulled back to their plane? What do u think ?